100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia XI - Night 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia XI - Day 3

Postby chris8 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:43 pm

TheJanitor wrote:
chris8 wrote:
I think one of Aussie & Yoda is probably mafia, having voted for both lynchings so far. (It's possible both are, but I think at least one is).
I also think at least one of Janitor, Show & teddy are mafia, since they have kept clear of the lynchings.

.....what?

What don't you understand? I explained it in a previous post, but here it is again.

The mafia are not likely to be all voting the same way, because then it's easier for us to match their voting patterns. So what I am doing is looking for people who are following different voting patterns.

Since there are 3 mafia to find, it is relatively easy for one of them to refrain from following a lynching bandwagon, so that, if someone gives a reason for suspecting them, they can come out with a defense that says they haven't been part of a lynching of an innocent townie. That is why I think one of the 3 who didn't vote for either dclark or Snakes is probably mafia. I don't know which one, or if there's more than one, but that is what I think.

You're perfectly entitled to disagree with me, of course, but at least do so by doing something constructive. All you've done throughout this game is point the finger at KCollins and me. You were wrong about KC, and you're wrong about me too. I know why you suspect me, and again, you're entitled to your opinion, but what do you think about the other events that are going on? This day has been ridiculously quiet, and yet, when you do come on to post, all you do is say "What?" You're not helping us at all right now. I'm starting to think my initial vote for you on Day 1 was right after all. Come on, prove me wrong.
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 117)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby chris8 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:47 pm

Also, I'd still like to hear from Inuk. He said last night that he would post as soon as he can with his thoughts, so hopefully that will be happening soon. As much as I'm leaning towards voting for Janitor, I won't be voting for anyone until Inuk's posted his promised thoughts.
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby The_Show » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:58 pm

Yoda wrote:The Show, if you are a townie then you'd be dead and the game would be over now.

Unless aussie was mafia. 4 votes are need for a lynching. The mafia has 3. They still need one other person to vote.
The_Show
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertWeb Supporter

Postby Yoda » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:39 pm

The_Show wrote:
Yoda wrote:The Show, if you are a townie then you'd be dead and the game would be over now.

Unless aussie was mafia. 4 votes are need for a lynching. The mafia has 3. They still need one other person to vote.

Still, the fact that no one else is voting for you is very weird. Since three of them can vote the same way and end this game.

vote: The Show
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:43 pm

I'm also going to wait for Inuk's promised thoughts, but I think I'll be voting for The Show after that.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby chris8 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:45 pm

The_Show wrote:

Aussie's vote has been on long enough now that the mafia could easily have placed their 3 votes to kill The Show off. So it does seem likely that one of these two is mafia. Either The Show is mafia and Aussie has nailed him, or Aussie is mafia and the other 2 don't want to show their hand yet until a townie has added a vote to Aussie's. The problem again is that we don't know which of these scenarios is correct. Only Aussie & The Show know, and of course, they're both going to say that they're the townie. But I honestly can't see a scenario in which they could both be innocent.

Guys - what does everyone else think of this? It's getting kind of frustrating at the moment - feels like only a few of us are actually still playing this game.
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby The_Show » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:55 pm

Well it looks like Townies will lose.

If I had to guess, I would say Teddy and Aussie are mafia. Teddy said he will vote for me, but will wait. Wait for what? Is Yoda, Aussie, and Teddy all mafia? So are they yet to get that 4th vote?

Or is Inuk mafia and they're just waiting for him to get on so they can vote simultaneously?
The_Show
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby chris8 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:59 pm

Yoda wrote:
The_Show wrote:

Still, the fact that no one else is voting for you is very weird. Since three of them can vote the same way and end this game.

OK, Yoda voted whilst I was typing my last post. He's been questioning The Show all through this Day 3. I agreed with him over Snakes yesterday, and that was a mistake. So is he right this time? Or is he backing up a mafia partner in Aussie?

The_Show wrote:Well it looks like Townies will lose.

If I had to guess, I would say Teddy and Aussie are mafia. Teddy said he will vote for me, but will wait. Wait for what? Is Yoda, Aussie, and Teddy all mafia? So are they yet to get that 4th vote?

Or is Inuk mafia and they're just waiting for him to get on so they can vote simultaneously?

There are so many different scenarios at play here. Any of what you suggest could be true, as well as you actually being mafia! And where is Inuk??
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:00 pm

Votes:
The_Show - 2 (Aussie, Yoda)

4 votes for a lynchin'...
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 388)

Postby The_Show » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:07 pm

chris8 wrote:
Yoda wrote:
The_Show wrote:Unless aussie was mafia. 4 votes are need for a lynching. The mafia has 3. They still need one other person to vote.

OK, Yoda voted whilst I was typing my last post. He's been questioning The Show all through this Day 3. I agreed with him over Snakes yesterday, and that was a mistake. So is he right this time? Or is he backing up a mafia partner in Aussie?

The_Show wrote:Well it looks like Townies will lose.

There are so many different scenarios at play here. Any of what you suggest could be true, as well as you actually being mafia! And where is Inuk??

Well I'm pretty comfortable in saying you're townie. If you were mafia, you would of voted for me so that Teddy would of finished me off.

If I had to guess I would say Aussie, Teddy, and Inuk are mafia and Janitor is the ISK.
The_Show
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk