Sick of yahoo leagues already - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Sick of yahoo leagues already

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby 4Pack » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:31 pm

Well eli...I was pretty certain someone would take offense to what I said. Sorry about that. It is just my opinion is all. Hey...maybe I am a natural at this stuff and that is the reason I don't have a problem competing in either type league. LOL!

Nope....I am not arrogant enough to think that when I have success...that it is entirely because of my skills as a manager. I will pat myself on the back for putting together a team that has the potential to compete....but I will also be thankful that those players performed like I had hoped. And I will be thankful that I avoided a rash of injuries too key players (unlike some of my opponents). And I will look back too week 10 when my lst baseman who..in a 8 year career had 7 TOTAL SB's.....but to my utter astonishment managed too get me 3 in one week to enable me too eek out a win. And I will be thankful to Dusty Baker for pulling Kerry Wood with 2 outs in the 9th...thus allowing my RP too get a save but denying my opponent a CG. And I will wonder how the hell the best pitcher in baseball get's rocked by the worst offensive team in baseball and does not make it past the 2nd inning. And I will breath a sigh of relief that my opponent has 6 players not playing today because of 3 rainouts on the east coast.

In short I will look back and say too myself....dang....I had lady luck with me again this season.
4Pack
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Arlo » Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:41 pm

jonnyblack wrote:Is "plentitude" a word?

Yep. ;-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:46 pm

That is funny. You are getting bashed by a bunch of 13 year olds. :-D

While I feel your pain, that is funny. :-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers