Brad Lincoln - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Brad Lincoln

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Brad Lincoln

Postby MaudDib » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:14 pm

Does anyone have any insight on where this guy is talent wise? I have him in a Dynasty league in which we also have a 15 player minor league system. I heard plenty of good things about him before his injury but have not heard much else. He should a mixed bag of results last year coming back from injury but that is not unusual after TJ Surgery. Basically I can hang on to him and see what he does this year or release him which gives me an extra pick in our minor league draft which I would probably use on a top 10 pick in 09 MLB Draft. Thoughts...

...and as always WHIR
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."- Douglas Adams

MaudDib
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 301)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Brad Lincoln

Postby MikeeDee » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:28 am

Take the pick. I don't think Lincoln is projected to turn out into anything more than a 3rd or 4th starter at this point. He's going to be 24 this year and will start the year in AA. You should be able to get someone with more projection with a top ten pick.
He once hit a ball between my legs so hard that my center-fielder caught it on the fly backing up against the wall.

If Satch (Paige) and I were pitching on the same team, we would clinch the pennant by July fourth and go fishing until World Series time.
MikeeDee
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Minor League & College Baseball