Rules: http://www.wizards.com/avalonhill/rules ... lebook.pdf
Additional House Rules:
1. You may only communicate about this game through Cafe PMs and this thread.
2. All orders must be sent to bleach168 by PM by the posted deadline. If orders are not submitted by the deadline, your country will be in civil disorder and your units will all "Hold."
3. Orders sent in early can be changed as long as I have not processed the turn. If you send in multiple orders, only the latest set of orders will be valid.
4. I'm pretty lenient when it comes to writing orders. You may use any style you want and I'll do my best to interpret them. If there is some confusion, I'll let you know.
5. If everyone has submitted their correct orders early, I may choose to process them immediately to speed up the game.
Examples of orders written correctly,
A Picardy support A Paris-Burgundy
A PIC S A PAR-BUR
Feel free to ask questions in this thread or PM me.Spring 1901 orders are due Wednesday 8pm PST
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere