Mafia VIII - Night 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia VIII - Night 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia VIII - Day 2

Postby Simulacrum » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:03 am

Sorry "ThatDude". :-B

Hey ThatDude, just as a side note to all this action, are you the same guy who used to sport the God from Monty Python avatar?
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ThatDude » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:11 am

Simulacrum wrote:Sorry "ThatDude". :-B

Hey ThatDude, just as a side note to all this action, are you the same guy who used to sport the God from Monty Python avatar?

Probably. Certainly sounds like something I'd do. It's is one of my top 3 favorite movies.
Sometimes it takes a crazy person to see the truth. If so, I'm a freaking lunatic.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Postby ThatDude » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:19 am

Snakes Gould wrote:is teddy dead?

If 5 votes is the magic number, then he's as dead as putting a baby in a giant blender. (Assuming my count was right.)
Sometimes it takes a crazy person to see the truth. If so, I'm a freaking lunatic.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:52 am

That's 5, I'm a townie. Good job Sim. I'm playing the same way as two games ago where you voted for me for the same reasons and I was a townie. Thought someone would pick up on that because if I said it myself you guys would think it was a set up. I'm sure you'll just have more insults about my play but you've once again picked off a townie.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Simulacrum » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:15 am

teddy ballgame wrote:That's 5, I'm a townie. Good job Sim. I'm playing the same way as two games ago where you voted for me for the same reasons and I was a townie. Thought someone would pick up on that because if I said it myself you guys would think it was a set up. I'm sure you'll just have more insults about my play but you've once again picked off a townie.

I apologize for the insults. However, you even admit right here your strategy is to wait and hope someone else says something in your defense while you're halfway to the gallows! That's a ludicrous strategy for self preservation. If you really are a townie, why didn't you explain yourself and assert yourself better? Why didn't you contribute more or try to uncover more mafia? Yep, I led the bandwagon to kill Teddy. I sure did, because I thought he was a mafia. If I have to die for you guys to realize that's the truth, well that's just unfortunate. If I die tonight, you guys will see the truth in the blood stains.
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby ThatDude » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:12 am

I see it like this....

If Teddy is doing some posthumous lying, then we obviously made the right call.

If Teddy is indeed telling the truth, I'm not too brokenhearted about it. He wasn't a big contributor to the daily proceedings, and as such, won't be missed much in the future daily proceedings.

Of course, if it turns out he's the investigator/doctor/vigilante, then than stings a bit. But if he had one of those important roles and played that way, then hell, it's just a poorly played game.

If Teddy is/was a townie, and assuming the vigilante doesn't kill a townie tonight, then we go into day 3 with a 6-2 advantage over the mafias. (6-1 if the vigilante nails one of them). I still think we are in pretty good shape.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Postby J35J » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:02 am

Day 2 comes to and end and Teddy, a townie, is lynched. The baddies are now coming out to play....

...it is night
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 358)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk