League with farm team - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

League with farm team

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

League with farm team

Postby AquaMan2342 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:49 am

I am looking for a type of service that allows you to draft minor league players. Is this possible?
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 7852
Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Re: League with farm team

Postby Bobbleheadrusty » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:13 pm

AquaMan2342 wrote:I am looking for a type of service that allows you to draft minor league players. Is this possible?


CBS offers it. You designate the number of minor leaguers each team can carry, and the process for the acquisitions.

Are you talking about having an actual farm club or just letting people put minor leaguers on their regular roster?
Bobbleheadrusty
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 410
Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: League with farm team

Postby AquaMan2342 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:11 pm

Bobbleheadrusty wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:I am looking for a type of service that allows you to draft minor league players. Is this possible?


CBS offers it. You designate the number of minor leaguers each team can carry, and the process for the acquisitions.

Are you talking about having an actual farm club or just letting people put minor leaguers on their regular roster?


I'd rather have an actual farm club, but I'd be ok with either.

Is it offered through CBS's regular service or only the pay-package?
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 7852
Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Re: League with farm team

Postby Bobbleheadrusty » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:38 pm

AquaMan2342 wrote:
Bobbleheadrusty wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:I am looking for a type of service that allows you to draft minor league players. Is this possible?


CBS offers it. You designate the number of minor leaguers each team can carry, and the process for the acquisitions.

Are you talking about having an actual farm club or just letting people put minor leaguers on their regular roster?


I'd rather have an actual farm club, but I'd be ok with either.

Is it offered through CBS's regular service or only the pay-package?


Pay I believe. But with a 12 team league its only a couple dollars a person. We run a 10 man rookie team.
Bobbleheadrusty
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 410
Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: League with farm team

Postby colby2152 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:57 pm

Bobbleheadrusty wrote:
Pay I believe. But with a 12 team league its only a couple dollars a person. We run a 10 man rookie team.


How much does this service cost? Where can I get details?
ProFSL.com
colby2152
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 361
Joined: 13 Nov 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: League with farm team

Postby Diamond Miners » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:04 pm

colby2152 wrote:
Bobbleheadrusty wrote:
Pay I believe. But with a 12 team league its only a couple dollars a person. We run a 10 man rookie team.


How much does this service cost? Where can I get details?


$130 (or $150) I believe. My league fee is $50 per team and the balance after the league fee is paid goes back to 1st, 2nd, 3rd and most points in a week.

Great site to run a keeper/dynasty league on. Lots of nice options to choose from.
Good luck, feel free to PM me
DM

Minor League forum
Diamond Miners
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1195
Joined: 24 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Pitcher's Mound

Re: League with farm team

Postby colby2152 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:15 pm

Diamond Miners wrote:$130 (or $150) I believe. My league fee is $50 per team and the balance after the league fee is paid goes back to 1st, 2nd, 3rd and most points in a week.

Great site to run a keeper/dynasty league on. Lots of nice options to choose from.


Thanks... I will sign up for a few trials in the spring with CBS and other providers to see what is the best.
ProFSL.com
colby2152
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 361
Joined: 13 Nov 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to Commissioner's Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Oct. 24
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact