Mafia VIII Signups? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia VIII Signups?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mafia VIII Signups?

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:21 pm

last one maybe? id be willing to moderate if we get enough people. maybe we can put a different twist on this game, since the mob boss didnt get to flex his muscle last game :-D
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Mafia VIII Signups?

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Last one? Psh. It's not even the off-season yet, homey :-D Sign me up!
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 348)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Mafia VIII Signups?

Postby Yoda » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:02 pm

in
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Re: Mafia VIII Signups?

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:05 pm

bigh0rt wrote:Last one? Psh. It's not even the off-season yet, homey :-D Sign me up!


haha well no one seemed to be in a rush to make a new thread so i thought people might have been getting burned out.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Mafia VIII Signups?

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:17 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:Last one? Psh. It's not even the off-season yet, homey :-D Sign me up!


haha well no one seemed to be in a rush to make a new thread so i thought people might have been getting burned out.

I'll definitely sit out at some point, but I'm really enjoying these games right now.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 348)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Mafia VIII Signups?

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:30 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:Last one? Psh. It's not even the off-season yet, homey :-D Sign me up!


haha well no one seemed to be in a rush to make a new thread so i thought people might have been getting burned out.

I'll definitely sit out at some point, but I'm really enjoying these games right now.


as am i...to be quite honest though, ive played all 7 games and was only a non-regular townie once. i need some variance! %-6
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Mafia VIII Signups?

Postby dclark0699 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:32 pm

I'll come back for another - I got ahead at the newspaper so net week shouldn't be quite so busy for me. Plus I'm just waiting to have a different role in the game than "regular townie" :-D
Image
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1775
Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Ohio State University

Re: Mafia VIII Signups?

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:36 pm

dclark0699 wrote:I'll come back for another - I got ahead at the newspaper so net week shouldn't be quite so busy for me. Plus I'm just waiting to have a different role in the game than "regular townie" :-D


if the town was smart, they'd just vote you off right away regardless.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Mafia VIII Signups?

Postby Simulacrum » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:50 pm

I am a mafia member. O:-)

Oh wait, I mean I want to play this time.
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Re: Mafia VIII Signups?

Postby kimchi_chigae » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:51 am

Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Candlestick!

I'll play. :-)
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 14875
(Past Year: 194)
Joined: 27 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Osaka Jail

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate, unioreimi and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Oct. 25
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact