Mafia VII - Day 6 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia VII - Day 6

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mafia VII - Day 6

Postby J35J » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:37 am

Day 6 is here and h0rt is no longer with us...the town is down another member.

Players Left
Snakes
SJNez
jfg

2 votes needed.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 387)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia VII - Day 6

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:45 am

ooooOOOOOoooo avenge meeee!!!!
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 351)

Postby SJNez46 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:00 pm

huh. After I found out clark was a townie i really was suspicous of h0rt. He was talking about how the townies could win the game if they voted out clark and me, and i thought that was his ploy to get rid of the two bigger suspects and snag the easy win. Now that h0rt is gone I don't know what to think. I cant imagine Snakes being the last mafia... That leaves jfg.. But i would like to see what you guys are thinking.
^ Thanks a ton to Big Pimpin for the sig.^
My Sigs http://www.freewebs.com/sjnez46/sjnez46ssiggallery.htm
SJNez46
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics ExpertWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jfg » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:28 pm

I'll assume that the person who's been most helpful is a townie.

Vote: SJNEz
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 84)

Postby jfg » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:31 pm

I still think it might be Snakes though. It seems way too obvious that Hort was killed when he was the one going after SJNez last round.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby SJNez46 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:53 pm

I just am not sure what to think. Two of the three of us are townies, and the other is mafia. Before I am willing to lay down a vote I want to here from Snakes. We have one chance to get this right. If we don't its over. I am really confused on what to think of Snakes. He is either a townie who has played a great game and picked out 2 mafia members, or he is the last mafia who played a very bold game. It is hard to completely rule him out as mafia but i cant imagine he would point out and kill the mafia boss on day 1, then helping to kill his other partner day 2. I just cant see it..
SJNez46
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby jfg » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:14 pm

I think SJNez is waiting to deal the deathblow.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SJNez46 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:47 pm

Or I want to hear what Snakes has to say before I vote for anyone. Why would I vote for somebody if I wasnt sure they were mafia, when it only takes 2 votes to kill someone. why would I leave that huge window for the mafia to kill another townie?? Just doesnt make sense...

For example:
Say you and me were the last townies. Snakes is the last mafia.
You voted for me. Now if Snakes is the last mafia, he comes online, sees your vote, and votes for me too. He wins.
But he hasn't done that yet so i cant imagine that he is the last mafia. Another reason I think its you. He hasnt posted in this thread yet though so I dont know if he has seen your vote. Therefore, he still could be the last mafia.
Again, I don't think he is, but he could be..

That is why I think it is you. I cant see any townie voting for somebody unless they are sure that they are the mafia at this point. You gave me a vote for "not being as helpful as Snakes to the town" . I don't see why you would risk the game for the town for that single reason, and that is a weak and risky reason to vote for somebody at this point. Especially since Snakes has pointed out before this that he tries to be more helpful to the town when he is mafia. Again, not saying that Snakes is mafia. :-°

I truly believe that you are the last mafia, but I am going to wait for Snakes to post before I vote for you. Therefore I will know he is surely a townie, since the game would be over if he wasn't.
SJNez46
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby jfg » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:05 pm

I thought that too, but it seems like he genuinely hasn't been around all day. Then, I'd know for sure that you are mafia. If I put a vote on Snakes right now, I bet the game would be over in 5 minutes.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby jfg » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:13 pm

I seriously am 50/50 on my decision. I know what Snakes has done this game and it deserves a vote of confidence. so, it's up to you Snakes. If you're mafia, good game.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to General Talk