Mafia - Day 5

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia - Day 5

Postby dclark0699 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:36 pm

Touche.

:-D

Unvote: dclark
Vote: H0rt.

His post explaining how we should vote off Me and then SJNez, combined with the underlying suspicion I've had for him this game makes me think he might have more of a stake in trying to convince us to go that way.

He could have expected everyone to Vote Yoda on Day 4 based on Inukchuk being the investigator and swooped a vote in.
Last edited by dclark0699 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:36 pm

I don't see my mind changing at this point... it's dclark or SJNez. One dies today. One dies tomorrow (if necessary). Town wins.

I think SJ is trying to avoid hopping into the dclark death wagon, because if dclark turns out to be a townie, he immediately looks more suspicious, and my thought of him as the other possible mafia strengthens. It's easy to sit around and let the rest of the townies kill someone off, and then point and say, "Look, I didn't kill the townie." I think that may be the case here.

dclark, if you are a townie, you are a worse townie than NZEff... it doesn't really matter if I'm right or wrong, because if I'm wrong, I will vote for you tomorrow without any necessary explanation...

Vote: SJNez
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 348)

Postby dclark0699 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:37 pm

Sorry edited above to bold my vote.
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:37 pm

dclark edited his post. broke the rules. It's still one of you two, but you can go today...

Unvote: SJNez
Vote: dclark
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:38 pm

dclark0699 wrote:Sorry edited above to bold my vote.

Man, you keep jumping in like 5 seconds ahead of me :-b :-b
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby jfg » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 pm

DClark is acting like he's desperate.

Vote: DClark
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 83)

Postby SJNez46 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:43 pm

bigh0rt wrote:I don't see my mind changing at this point... it's dclark or SJNez. One dies today. One dies tomorrow (if necessary). Town wins.

I think SJ is trying to avoid hopping into the dclark death wagon, because if dclark turns out to be a townie, he immediately looks more suspicious, and my thought of him as the other possible mafia strengthens. It's easy to sit around and let the rest of the townies kill someone off, and then point and say, "Look, I didn't kill the townie." I think that may be the case here.

dclark, if you are a townie, you are a worse townie than NZEff... it doesn't really matter if I'm right or wrong, because if I'm wrong, I will vote for you tomorrow without any necessary explanation...

Vote: SJNez

i voted for him on the first page...
If he ends up not being mafia i dont know where i'll go, because i cant see it being anyone else... If this game doesnt end now, i will have to totally rethink everything.
^ Thanks a ton to Big Pimpin for the sig.^
My Sigs http://www.freewebs.com/sjnez46/sjnez46ssiggallery.htm
SJNez46
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics ExpertWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dclark0699 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:47 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
dclark0699 wrote:Sorry edited above to bold my vote.

Man, you keep jumping in like 5 seconds ahead of me :-b :-b

Haha. I'm quick like that.

That's three right?

I was a townie.

From my experice playing the game I find it is helpful to have some suspicion on you while playing, it helps you see what other people are saying in a different way. Seeing how people act toward you when you know you are innocent is helpful. So I try to maintain that perfect balance between Suspicion and being innocent where the mafia doesn't want to kill you, but some of the townies do.

Maybe it doesn't help the town in the long run - but this game, we could have had Yoda on day one if people would trust me haha. That's what kinda makes it a catch 22. I get some information, but do one believes me when I say anything.

And I've always played a little weird, so if I played normal, I'd be killed for playing differently =).
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:54 pm

wow this is crazy :-° i didnt even get a chance to talk and dclark is acting like a moron (in the game of course)...you couldnt have played this game more strangely. X-I X-I X-I

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dclark0699 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:57 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:wow this is crazy :-° i didnt even get a chance to talk and dclark is acting like a moron (in the game of course)...you couldnt have played this game more strangely. X-I X-I X-I

If I'm ever in the mafia you guys will have no idea where I'm coming from haha.

And my friends will tell you, you didn't need the modifier "in the game of course" :-D .
Last edited by dclark0699 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk