Mafia - Day 5 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia - Day 5

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia - Day 5

Postby jfg » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:39 pm

SJNez46 wrote:posted to bold vote without editing.
But, Yoda led the charge on you on day 1 right out of the gate and I think that clears you.

That makes since but i see no reason to "clear" him. Yoda may have just been trying to seperate himself from his fellow mafia member. Plus what else are you supposed to do when somebody comes out and says they are mafia. :-b

On the first page of day 1? I'm not saying he's totally off the hook, but I think he's the least suspicious now. If I could get pages to load I'd make a vote, but I want to see those voting records before I put a vote down.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 82)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:52 pm

I feel pretty confident that dclark is our last mafia member. But we've only got 2 days left to get this right...
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 322)

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:57 pm

dclark0699 wrote:Wow i missed all of day 4 haha. I was going to vote Yoda again anyway so it works out. I need to read that day and I'll be right back to post again.

You missed a lot. It entailed checking Inuk's posts and realizing a little bit too late that he was telling us he investigated Mookie on Day 1 and Yoda on Day 2...

dclark0699 wrote:I don't see how it was more than just the one - and it hindsight it worked quite well.

That said I'm now voting for you because the smilies rub me funny, you were missing for much of the game, and this grammatical mistake

This is a huge jump to make, when 3 votes kills, and we've got 2 shots to find the last mafia or we lose...

dclark0699 wrote:Sounds like he investigated me on Night 2.

And this is what clinches it for me. It seemed all but certain that he investigated Yoda on night 2, so this seems to be a grasp to get yourself off the hook, at the expense of the dead investigator.

We said early on that if you said you were mafia right away and made it through alive and were mafia, we should never play again -- I'm about ready to make sure that doesn't happen. There is nobody left alive more suspicious than you right now...
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:05 pm

Just a note -- jfg hopped in as a third vote on Yoda, and if he is mafia, is doing a damn fine convincing job. I think the course of action here is to kill dclark, and if he's a townie (the worst townie ever), SJNez gets the final axe. Neither of them voted for Yoda, and dclark cast the final vote on Teddy when it was clear he was going to die. There are certain assumptions we've got to operate under here, and I think that Snakes being a townie is one of them. It immediately makes the game easier, and if by some God forsaken reason he isn't, he deserves to win anyway. I will say the same thing about myself, and I imagine the sentiment is echoed by Snakes and others at this point. I am also comfortable labeling jfg a townie at this point, as well, based on what I said above, and his vote on Teddy. It would be ballsy for him to vote for both his mafia brethren, and again, if he did so, he deserves to win this game...

So, my course of action here is to lynch dclark and SJNez in the next two days, provided I survive long enough, and be happy with my decision, because if neither of them is mafia, then somebody played a damn good game. It doesn't matter head or tails to me which goes first, but I'd like to see dclark go based on his Day 1 'I'm a mafia' entrance, as well as his attempt to look innocent by Inuk's quote...

Again, not casting a vote yet. Want to hear from people. See if you agree/disagree. Snakes? jfg?
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dclark0699 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:23 pm

SJNez46 wrote:First you make a comment about how you missed day 4, but if you had been there you surely would have voted for the already known to be mafia.

i voted for Yoda on my first post of Day 3 and never changed. Why wouldn't I vote for him had I been at day 4?
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby dclark0699 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:24 pm

Unvote: SJNEz
Vote: Dclark
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:27 pm

dclark0699 wrote:Unvote: SJNEz

you're just being silly now. you almost deserve to die (in the game, of course). If you're voting for yourself as a townie, that's just asinine...
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dclark0699 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:27 pm

bigh0rt wrote:

you're just being silly now. you almost deserve to die (in the game, of course). If you're voting for yourself as a townie, that's just asinine...

I did it last time :-b
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby SJNez46 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:29 pm

dclark0699 wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:

I did it last time :-b

and did it help the town last time?
:-b
^ Thanks a ton to Big Pimpin for the sig.^
My Sigs http://www.freewebs.com/sjnez46/sjnez46ssiggallery.htm
SJNez46
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics ExpertWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:35 pm

im here but will wait until after the phils game to post my thoughts.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk