Mafia - Day 5 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia - Day 5

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mafia - Day 5

Postby J35J » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Day 5 brings more sadness as KC, the town doctor is found stabbed to death.

Players Left
DClark
Snakes
SJNez
h0rt
jfg

3 votes needed for a Day 5 lynching.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 369)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia - Day 5

Postby dclark0699 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:24 pm

Wow i missed all of day 4 haha. I was going to vote Yoda again anyway so it works out. I need to read that day and I'll be right back to post again.
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby dclark0699 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:29 pm

hmm...I had the suspicion that Inuchuk was the investigator when he italicized the fact he knew Mookie was innocent.

And I was almost 95% sure on Day 1 that I rooted Yoda out with his quick vote on me and the way he worded it - but all the focus became about what I said.

That said, the only one left I'm not suspicious of is Snakes. He's crazy if he's mafia.
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby SJNez46 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:38 pm

:-t investigator, than doctor. :~(
I think the last one has to be either jfg or dclark. I havent seen H0rt do anything really suspicious, and I cant see any way that Snakes could be mafia after what he has done this game, and I know I am not mafia. jfg has made numerous comments that have been similiar to comments he's made in games he was mafia, and DClark has made quite a few interesting comments that dont make any sense for a townie to say. I will wait and see what everyone else has to say before I make a vote.
^ Thanks a ton to Big Pimpin for the sig.^
My Sigs http://www.freewebs.com/sjnez46/sjnez46ssiggallery.htm
SJNez46
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics ExpertWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dclark0699 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:52 pm

SJNez46 wrote:DClark has made quite a few interesting comments that dont make any sense for a townie to say. .

I don't see how it was more than just the one - and it hindsight it worked quite well.

That said I'm now voting for you because the smilies rub me funny, you were missing for much of the game, and this grammatical mistake

SJNez46 wrote:investigator, than doctor.

Vote: SJNez
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby dclark0699 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:01 pm

Did some more research:

Inukchuk Day 2 wrote:Agree on Mookie. I don't think he's mafia. And while I never suspected Teddy, Snakes made a good point about him displaying subtle mafia behavior...

Honestly though, I'm still perplexed by clark. Not only did he say he was mafia, but he's been unusually quiet since.

Sounds like he investigated Mookie on Night 1.

Inuchuk Day 3 wrote:clark: I'm thinking more and more he just made a really stupid comment at the beginning of day 1.

Sounds like he investigated me on Night 2.
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby jfg » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:19 pm

Well, I think you're wrong on that DClark. I'm 99 percent sure that Yoda was his night two investigation. But, Yoda led the charge on you on day 1 right out of the gate and I think that clears you.

Does anybody have the final voting for all 4 days? My internet isn't working well at work and it takes forever to load a page because of packet loss.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 83)

Postby SJNez46 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:20 pm

h0rt: hopped right on Teddy's bandwagon. Also I notice no change from his usual gung ho MO. Pretty sure he's townie.

Kimchi: in mafia vi, he was really quiet and turned out to be mafia. This game he seems much more helpful to the townie cause. I would have to lean toward townie.

could have been h0rt, or KC too. I think its safe to say that it was 1 of you 3. Not necessarily you.

I also find your posting even today to be kind of wierd.
First you make a comment about how you missed day 4, but if you had been there you surely would have voted for the already known to be mafia. Then i mention you as being somebody who I think could be mafia, and you make a post defending yourself, and voting for me because I "used smiley's, made a typo, and had a streak of inactivity." At this point in the game that doesn't seem like a good reason to vote for someone. That seems like a reason to vote for someone on day 1, or maybe 2. At the beginning of day 5 I was somewhat suspicious of you, and pretty suspicious of jfg. Since then I find you to be much more suspicious. Every post you have made after my comment seems like a final mafia member trying to get attention away from him and maybe last another day. :-°
Maybe I am over analyzing things, but I think your last few posts really make you look like the last mafia.
Vote: dclark
SJNez46
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby SJNez46 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:24 pm

posted to bold vote without editing.
But, Yoda led the charge on you on day 1 right out of the gate and I think that clears you.

That makes since but i see no reason to "clear" him. Yoda may have just been trying to seperate himself from his fellow mafia member. Plus what else are you supposed to do when somebody comes out and says they are mafia. :-b
SJNez46
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby SJNez46 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:26 pm

and i start thinking and end up forgetting to make a bolded vote. That was the posts original purpose. :-B :-b
vote: dclark
SJNez46
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Next

Return to General Talk