Mafia VII - Day 4 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia VII - Day 4

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia VII - Day 4

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:09 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
jfg wrote:We have Yoda for sure. There is no way he isn't mafia after Inukchuk got killed. I think either Snakes or DClark is the last remaining.

Vote: Yoda

are you nuts?

I was actually very suspicious of you, though silently, early in Day 3. Thought it was a great ploy with you and teddy to work together, but concluded that had that been the case, it would've been teddy who sniffed you out -- too risky to have the Mob Boss killed, and if you did so, you deserve to win.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 359)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jfg » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:10 pm

I'm going to play the 'who's a townie' game again. Last game, I found it was useful picking out who wasn't mafia.

h0rt: hopped right on Teddy's bandwagon. Also I notice no change from his usual gung ho MO. Pretty sure he's townie.

snakes: basically strung up teddy on his own. Gotta be a townie.

Mookie: as I mentioned on day 1, I have no trust in NZEff. There is no way Mook is mafia.

Kimchi: in mafia vi, he was really quiet and turned out to be mafia. This game he seems much more helpful to the townie cause. I would have to lean toward townie.

clark: I'm thinking more and more he just made a really stupid comment at the beginning of day 1. Although teddy defended him, I almost think he did it purposely knowing clark was townie just so we would suspect him if teddy got offed. I also suspect him less now because he jumped all over Yoda, who I suspect is mafia (more on that later...)

Those 5 (along with myself) are the ones I think are townies. That leaves SJNez, jfg, and Yoda.

SJNez is always a tough one because of how quiet he is. The whole computer virus excuse just doesn't sit well with me, though...

jfg has been all over clark both days. He also voted for snakes on day 1. Honestly, I'm not sure of much at all with jfg, as he's been overly quiet this game.

Yoda: Said he was not suspicious of teddy yesterday. Also, he seems to be trying hard to not step on people's toes this time, which is awfully different from his usual cynical self. Specifically, he mentioned that Mookie was acting suspicious, but then followed it with the fact that he still thinks he was a townie. Very noncommittal, just like teddy was toward clark.

I'm quite confident in this vote...

vote: yoda

Now, this was after two days so he didn't have much info. I believe that the only ones he was 100% sure about were Mookie and Yoda.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 85)

Postby kimchi_chigae » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:11 pm

And, I'm going with Yoda here too.

Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 200)

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:11 pm

jfg wrote:
I'm going to play the 'who's a townie' game again. Last game, I found it was useful picking out who wasn't mafia.

h0rt: hopped right on Teddy's bandwagon. Also I notice no change from his usual gung ho MO. Pretty sure he's townie.

snakes: basically strung up teddy on his own. Gotta be a townie.

Mookie: as I mentioned on day 1, I have no trust in NZEff. There is no way Mook is mafia.

Kimchi: in mafia vi, he was really quiet and turned out to be mafia. This game he seems much more helpful to the townie cause. I would have to lean toward townie.

clark: I'm thinking more and more he just made a really stupid comment at the beginning of day 1. Although teddy defended him, I almost think he did it purposely knowing clark was townie just so we would suspect him if teddy got offed. I also suspect him less now because he jumped all over Yoda, who I suspect is mafia (more on that later...)

Those 5 (along with myself) are the ones I think are townies. That leaves SJNez, jfg, and Yoda.

SJNez is always a tough one because of how quiet he is. The whole computer virus excuse just doesn't sit well with me, though...

jfg has been all over clark both days. He also voted for snakes on day 1. Honestly, I'm not sure of much at all with jfg, as he's been overly quiet this game.

Yoda: Said he was not suspicious of teddy yesterday. Also, he seems to be trying hard to not step on people's toes this time, which is awfully different from his usual cynical self. Specifically, he mentioned that Mookie was acting suspicious, but then followed it with the fact that he still thinks he was a townie. Very noncommittal, just like teddy was toward clark.

I'm quite confident in this vote...

vote: yoda

Now, this was after two days so he didn't have much info. I believe that the only ones he was 100% sure about were Mookie and Yoda.

It made all the sense in the world to investigate Mookie on night 1, not to mention he said he was certain he was a townie -- not that that does us any good now.

And I agree that it would appear that Yoda was who he investigated on Night 2...
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 359)

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:13 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
jfg wrote:We have Yoda for sure. There is no way he isn't mafia after Inukchuk got killed. I think either Snakes or DClark is the last remaining.

are you nuts?

I was actually very suspicious of you, though silently, early in Day 3. Thought it was a great ploy with you and teddy to work together, but concluded that had that been the case, it would've been teddy who sniffed you out -- too risky to have the Mob Boss killed, and if you did so, you deserve to win.

again, i just dont get the whole "fake fight" thing. thats the stupidest thing you could do in a mafia game. there is so very little to go on to make a fake fight and kill the mob boss that early is insane.

see i wasnt worried too much about you hort even though a few others were, and the same goes for jfg....

to try to stir up suspicion over the most obvious townie, just seems like such a mafia move. i dont know what to think now, other than that yoda is a mafia.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:14 pm

well that was the fastest day ever. yoda is dead ;-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby kimchi_chigae » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:16 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:well that was the fastest day ever. yoda is dead ;-D

Only 3 votes on Yoda, no?
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Yoda » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:16 pm

WTF?

I knew Inuk was the investigator. At least I brought him down with me to the grave. Muhahahahhahahahaha }:-)
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby kimchi_chigae » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:17 pm

kimchi_chigae wrote:

Oh, h0rt had a vote in too. :-D
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:18 pm

kimchi_chigae wrote:

me, hort, jfg, you...4...

and yoda just admitted he was mafia... ;-D ;-D

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk