Mafia VII - Day 4 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia VII - Day 4

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mafia VII - Day 4

Postby J35J » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Its a sad day in Jasonville...the town wakes to see their town investigator dead....funeral services for Inukchuk will be help tomorrow at 3pm.

Players Left
DClark
Snakes
SJNez
h0rt
Yoda
jfg
KC

4 votes needed for a Day 4 lynching.

Day 4 begins...
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 369)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia VII - Day 4

Postby kimchi_chigae » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Oh man. :~(

Inuk was the investigator last time around too and he said he was trying to leave the town some clues in case he was killed.
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby jfg » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:02 pm

Hey guys lets wait until tomorrow to have the investigator speak. :-t That was way too risky when we had the game well in hand. I'm going back to look at what he had to say, but the suspicion has to be firmly planted on those advocating to wait to learn what the investigator knew.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 83)

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:04 pm

jfg wrote:Hey guys lets wait until tomorrow to have the investigator speak. :-t That was way too risky when we had the game well in hand. I'm going back to look at what he had to say, but the suspicion has to be firmly planted on those advocating to wait to learn what the investigator knew.

i didnt disagree, i just felt that we could have risked it one more day...either way, a great catch for the mafia and now we're all evened up in my book. im gonna go back and look through inunchuk's posts.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:04 pm

Would've loved for him to come out yesterday... ugh...

FWIW, I thought it was him, after Snakes said he wasn't it...

Me wrote:I believe Inuk's concern for teddy was genuine, or that he is the investigator (if Snakes' word is true and he isn't). I am not suspicious of him currently.

Now I wait for somebody to come forward and say how that makes me suspicious...
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 348)

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:05 pm

bigh0rt wrote:Would've loved for him to come out yesterday... ugh...

FWIW, I thought it was him, after Snakes said he wasn't it...

Me wrote:I believe Inuk's concern for teddy was genuine, or that he is the investigator (if Snakes' word is true and he isn't). I am not suspicious of him currently.

Now I wait for somebody to come forward and say how that makes me suspicious...

doesnt make you any more suspicious, but i didnt think it was a good idea for you to throw out your opinions on who could and couldnt be the investigator. just helps the mafia, not the town.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:07 pm

Vote: Yoda

Inuk said on Day 2 he was quite confident with his vote in Yoda, so I'll roll with that.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 348)

Postby jfg » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:07 pm

We have Yoda for sure. There is no way he isn't mafia after Inukchuk got killed. I think either Snakes or DClark is the last remaining.

jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 83)

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:07 pm

jfg wrote:We have Yoda for sure. There is no way he isn't mafia after Inukchuk got killed. I think either Snakes or DClark is the last remaining.

are you nuts?

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby kimchi_chigae » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:09 pm

jfg wrote:Hey guys lets wait until tomorrow to have the investigator speak. :-t That was way too risky when we had the game well in hand. I'm going back to look at what he had to say, but the suspicion has to be firmly planted on those advocating to wait to learn what the investigator knew.

Not necessarily. It was a good guess by the Mafia to get the investigator last night. If anything, I think the Mafia would have loved to have the identities revealed in Day 3.
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Next

Return to General Talk