Mafia VII - Night 3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia VII - Night 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mafia VII - Night 3

Postby J35J » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:56 pm

Day 3 is here and all the townies are safe...

5 votes needed for a Day 3 lynching.
Last edited by J35J on Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 361)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia VII - Day 3

Postby dclark0699 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:10 pm

Yoda wrote:I don't know what to think. Mookie certainly seemed suspicious at times but I don't think he's mafia at this point. I'm also not sure if Teddy has said or done much to draw any suspicions for me.

Yoda wrote:I'm keeping my vote on dclark for now. I don't buy his stories.

Vote: Yoda
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby dclark0699 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:19 pm

Unless this was all an incredibly sly gambit by Snakes - he's got to be innocent at this point. I think it is far too risky to take a chance like that Day 1/Day 2. Maybe if he started the mafia boss wagon around Day 4 I'd be more suspicious.

I'm also going to feeling townie for jfg, because he put Teddy one vote away from being eliminated.

I'm clearing Inukchuk based on this:

Inukchuk wrote:This is the exact reason I voted teddy. He seems to be putting out the same vibe as j35j did last game: just posting enough to not be considered quietly suspicious, never really going hard after anyone, and not really giving reasons as to why we're wrong in voting for him.

H0rt also voted for Teddy...but the mafia may have been able to slide one vote in there. He's the most suspicious of the voters for me.

This also leaves KC, SJNez (Who has been invisible for much of the game), Yoda, and Mookie.

This is the order of my list:
Yoda
SJNez
Mookie
H0rt
KC

Jfg
Inukchuk
Snakes
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby bigh0rt » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:48 pm

J35J wrote:Day 3 is here and all the townies are safe...

Were the mafia not allowed to make a kill, cause we got Da Boss, or is the Doctor 2-for-2???

Either way, sick job grabbing Teddy!! ;-D ;-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 307)

Postby kimchi_chigae » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:32 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
J35J wrote:Day 3 is here and all the townies are safe...

Were the mafia not allowed to make a kill, cause we got Da Boss, or is the Doctor 2-for-2???

Either way, sick job grabbing Teddy!! ;-D ;-D

The Boss was killed, so the mafia can't kill that night. ;-D

Great job, guys. I wasn't very suspicious of teddy and before the last vote was put on him, I was going to urge you guys to vote for h0rt instead. I guess I can scratch my h0rt-is-a-bad-guy idea for now. !+)
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby kimchi_chigae » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:34 pm

And I think this clears dclark too, eh?
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby bigh0rt » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:24 am

I think Kimchi is innocent. Teddy named him as the only other person who shared suspicion of me -- which I don't think he'd be unintelligent enough to do, in case he was killed, which he was at least in reasonable danger of, when he did (Day 2, Page 7 of 9). Maybe he saw death coming and did so purposefully, but right now I'm not very suspicious of Kimchi.

I believe Inuk's concern for teddy was genuine, or that he is the investigator (if Snakes' word is true and he isn't). I am not suspicious of him currently.

I am not clearing dclark, as has been suggested. It was only a matter of time until Teddy got the death blow placed on him, and no bigger way to clear yourself of suspicion than to lynch the Mob Boss. I know it's a tremendous risk, but as I said, it seemed apparent, after 4 votes were cast, that Teddy was going to die. Something to consider, at least. Let us also not forget that joking or otherwise, he did check in by stating that he was mafia -- not something that the doctor or investigator would do, at the very least, in my opinion... Teddy was also pretty forthright in defending Dclark hard when suspicion was being cast over him. He was also the other vote for me, aside from Teddy -- the two of them could have been trying to get a bandwagon going, since only 5 votes were needed to lynch. He also claimed that he thought Teddy was innocent, before tossing what I interpret as a backup in case Teddy was discovered, "or he's really smooth" which Snakes jumped all over on Day 2.

Yoda wrote:Don't you mean dclark and not NZ Eff? If dclark is a townie then why would Teddy defend him? Unless both are mafia? :-?

This is what I'm thinking too, Yoda. Speaking of Yoda, he showed genuine concern when I flopped my vote on Day 1 from Mookie to NZEff, who would up dying, so I believe he may be a townie, though he is being quite less inquisitive than he was last time when he was the ISK, pressing hard to try and uncover mafia...

Let's look at who voted for NZEff, but not for Teddy...

NZEff: bigh0rt, Kimchi, Mookie, dclark, Snakes, Inuk
Teddy: Snakes, Inuk, bigh0rt, jfg, dclark

Kimchi and Mookie helped kill a townie, but not the Mob Boss. I think odds are one of them is mafia, but likely not both. Could NZEff have been right (we'll never hear the end of it), and Mookie is indeed a mafioso? Could my above reasoning on KC (top of this post) be flawed? I'm not sure, but my money right now thinks that one of these guys eats a lot of pasta and meatballs...

Teddy voted for Mookie on Day 1, which seems a bit risky, but again, he could have been trying to maintain his innocence, as the Mob Boss, and hopping on what he was hoping would be a bandwagon started by dead townie NZEff.

I'm not going to vote now, because I'm growing tired of my 'inconsistency' and 'flip flopping' being brought up every single day or every single game...

I think I'll likely be voting for dclark or Mookie, though. Let's see what other people can dig up from Days 1 and 2.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:26 am

Crap, I just realized just how low SJNez is flying... way too low. Not helpful at all. Add him to guys I might vote for.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to General Talk