Mafia VII - Night 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia VII - Night 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mafia VII - Night 2

Postby J35J » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:43 pm

Day 2 is here and the sun is shining bright. All 8 townies are still standing...thank you doctor...thank you.

5 votes needed for a Day 2 lynching.
Last edited by J35J on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 369)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia VII - Day 2

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:51 pm

Siiiiick. ;-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 348)

Postby Yoda » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:56 pm

Yes ;-D
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:57 pm

8-o thats pretty sweet.

Vote: Teddy

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Yoda » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:8-o thats pretty sweet.

Vote: Teddy

Your reason for the vote?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:05 pm

same reason as day 1.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:14 pm

Day 1 was a circus. I'll go through everything tonight, and report back with a random stream of thought. I am off from work tomorrow, so I should definitely get to it tonight.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby jfg » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:18 pm

NZEff should have said something about letting Mookie give him the total ban if he (NZEff) turned out to be mafia.

Thinking out loud here: That was a wasted day 1 and it doesn't prove that Mookie was mafia. I never changed my vote from Mookie, and by the time I checked it was too late to tell other people not to switch either. But, voting for NZEff gives us nothing. When there isn't information we need to vote off people who can give us info even if they turn out to be townies. But, I suppose if Mookie turned out to be a townie we'd have killed off NZEff next and be down two townies. But, we might end up in that same place anyway if we take a dead townies advice. All in all, that was a ridiculous stunt for NZEff to pull.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 83)

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:24 pm

jfg wrote:NZEff should have said something about letting Mookie give him the total ban if he (NZEff) turned out to be mafia.

Thinking out loud here: That was a wasted day 1 and it doesn't prove that Mookie was mafia. I never changed my vote from Mookie, and by the time I checked it was too late to tell other people not to switch either. But, voting for NZEff gives us nothing. When there isn't information we need to vote off people who can give us info even if they turn out to be townies. But, I suppose if Mookie turned out to be a townie we'd have killed off NZEff next and be down two townies. But, we might end up in that same place anyway if we take a dead townies advice. All in all, that was a ridiculous stunt for NZEff to pull.

Yes, NZ has replaced Aussie as Worst. Townie. Ever.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Yoda » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:24 pm

:-S
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to General Talk