2nd season keeper league w/ openings - league prizes! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

2nd season keeper league w/ openings - league prizes!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

2nd season keeper league w/ openings - league prizes!

Postby labardo31 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:30 pm

I am looking to replace four managers from a 16-team keeper league. You will inherit a team and choose 8 players from the 25-man active roster to keep going forward to the 2009 season.

Specs of our league:
CBS Sportsline Commissioner (their pay service)
25 man MLB roster
15 man MiLB roster
Keep 8 players this season, 9 players next season
9x9 roto scoring
- offense: Avg, hits, home runs, strikeouts, OPS, runs, RBI, stolen bases, fielding %
- pitching: Innings, ERA, WHIP, K's, complete games, wins, saves, holds, home runs allowed
No league fees, but donations are accepted to help cover league costs.

Annual winner gets our league trophy for the year, with their name, team name, and total points engraved on it.
Additionally, first through third place managers receive individually engraved gold, silver, and bronze medals.
I also try to spur on competition with incentives like autographed baseballs and things of that nature throughout the year (I live in Clearwater, so i get plenty of autographs during spring training).

You will receive one of the following teams, with likely keepers being:
1. Geovanny Soto, Joey Votto, Aramis Ramirez, Carl Crawford, Vladimir Guerrero, Ichiro, Clayton Kershaw, Fancisco Cordero
2. Evan Longoria, Carlos Quentin, Alfonso Soriano, Carlos Pena, Ted Lilly, Francisco Liriano, Carlos Lee, Phil Hughes
3. Joe Mauer, Ryan Howard, Howie Kendrick, Alex Gordon, Matt Garza, JJ Putz, Justin Upton, Johnny Cueto
4. Robinson Cano, James Loney, Jimmy Rollins, Bobby Abreu, Joba Chamberlain, Joe Nathan, Edinson Volquez, Joe Saunders

If you are interested, please email me at cfitzgerrel@gmail.com.
Reds Night Out
labardo31
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2nd season keeper league w/ openings - league prizes!

Postby labardo31 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:52 am

I have filled the vacancies for the teams listed above. However, there is one more position available. The team's key players include Ryan Howard, Joe Mauer, Howie Kendrick, Alex Gordon, Matt Garza, Jj Putz, and a few more quality players to select your keepers from. If you're interested, send me an email to the address listed above.
Reds Night Out
labardo31
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds