Mafia VII - Night 1 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia VII - Night 1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia VII - Day 1

Postby dclark0699 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:22 pm

I actually forgot about the Mafia Boss being in this game...

Something I just was kicking around...NZ Eff and Mookie are both Mafia. NZEff leads the campaign to eliminate Mookie. Mookies is mafia and are suspicious of NZEff so we eliminate him - leaving the mafia boss to kill two townies a night while we have no idea who it would be. Extremely risky, but possible.

Unvote: Yoda
Vote: NZ Eff
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby NZ Eff » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:23 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:There is no reasoning behind what he is doing. He has nothing to go on and no reason to act like this.

Yes I do, you have been very low key and initially made some lame excuse for not being more active. Several others have noticed this suspicious activity as well.

Mookie4ever wrote:Pure and simple he doesn't care about this game and just wants to stir things up.

As I said and I repeat, I wouldn't waste my time in here if I had no interest. Believe it or not, winding you up doesn't stimulate me at all. I'm here in this instance to help the townies win and that will happen by sniffing out mafia scum like you

Mookie4ever wrote:He is doing the exact same M is for Mookie thing that he did last time. He has never done anything in any mafia game except to vote for me

Read back over the previous 7 pages Einstein.
The last game I did that I was mafia and the mafia thanks to Teddy and Bleach's incompetence got smashed in 4 days (it should have been 3). You really think I try that again if I'm mafia?
To me that was a very clear sign to anyone who played that game that I am a townie.

99% sure.
NZ Eff
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Matchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Postby jfg » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:39 pm

There weren't any rules on the front page about what the special circumstances of the mafia boss are. Anybody know?
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 86)

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:56 am

i dont know how many votes anyone has here but im willing to kill off either mookie or nz eff just to move this game back to normal :-°

Unvote: Teddy
Vote: NZ Eff

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Inukchuk » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:13 am

Good to see others come along on my 'NZEff as mafia' train. Adds a little more confidence in this killing vote...

unvote: mookie
vote: NZEff

Mafia or not, we lose a big distraction...
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:52 am

Inukchuk wrote:Good to see others come along on my 'NZEff as mafia' train. Adds a little more confidence in this killing vote...

unvote: mookie
vote: NZEff

Mafia or not, we lose a big distraction...

That's the main thing. I can't imagine NZ being dumb enough to waive a giant sign saying 'I am mafia', which is about what he's done the entire time -- but I think he's more harm to the townies than good, even as a townie, and I can't imagine him being the doctor or investigator. So, even if we don't get a mafioso on Day 1, hopefully our Doc and Inv make it through the night, and can in the process luck out and uncover a mafioso overnight.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 360)

Postby NZ_Freshness » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:59 am

Guys, you're making a big mistake here. Mookie's the one you want! Moooookiiiiiieee..... }:-)
NZ_Freshness
T-Ball Trainer

Postby J35J » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:10 am

If the Mafia Boss is the last mafia standing he gets 2 kills on that particular night...each night thereafter its just back to 1 kill like normal. Same with the town...if you kill the Mafia Boss it is only the first night after the kill of the Boss that there will be no night kill. These rules are just in place on the first night these things happen, then all goes back to normal.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 398)

Postby J35J » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:15 am

Day 1 comes to an end and the town lynches a fellow townie in NZ Eff....though I'm not sure the town is sorry for it.

It is now Night....
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 398)

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:56 pm

NZ Eff wrote:As for the dozen different logons. That is total BS and the constant innuendo regarding it hasn't even warranted a response. I've had three. One that Arlo changed for me (New Zealand Fan), one that Madison made me change when the website updated last year (NZF) and this current one. My avatar has never changed. I've tried to fool no one.

BTW- 95% sure on Mookie being mafia.

Don't forget about ARCH. I particularly love this thread where ARCH and NZF have a friendly discussion:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=238661&p=1890378#p1890378

Funny, yet very sad.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk