Mafia VII - Night 1 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia VII - Night 1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia VII - Day 1

Postby Yoda » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:30 pm

That was pretty extreme H0rt. Going from one extreme side to the other. :-?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:39 pm

Yoda wrote:That was pretty extreme H0rt. Going from one extreme side to the other. :-?

I am much more suspicious of NZ than I am Mookie, so I am not willing to see Mook die at my hands unless I have this guarantee.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 370)

Postby jfg » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:20 pm

If the ban stays in place, I have to believe that NZ Eff is not mafia. I'm not sure I'd want to put this board on the line on the 1st day but if he does my vote will definitely be for Mookie because I'd know I'm voting with a townie. I'm not sure how you could be 95 percent sure though. If it's not a ban, I'll probably switch my vote to NZ Eff seeing that it's not that much of a sacrifice for you to stop posting on a board you've posted 30 some times on. It makes you look good without much to lose.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 95)

Postby dclark0699 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:22 pm

If we vote off Mookie hypothetically....and he is mafia...I would be VERY suspicious of NZEff. As if we eliminate Mookie and he is a townie - it will look extremely bad for him and he'd likely be eliminated anyway...so the only benefit I see for NFEff is if they are both MAfia and he is trying to cleanse himself.

Or NZEff is a townie and he's doing us a disservice here by being so gung ho about Mookie when there is absolutely nothing to go on.
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby NZ Eff » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:02 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:So now you're saying that you will only not post in the GT forum?

:-? Not only now, I originally said it. What I said was I will not post in this forum again. This forum is General Talk is it not. That seemed very clear to me.

Mookie4ever wrote:You only have 47 posts in GT.

With this sign on maybe but I have literally thousands with my other 11 sign ons
NZ Eff
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Matchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:04 pm

There is no reasoning behind what he is doing. He has nothing to go on and no reason to act like this. Pure and simple he doesn't care about this game and just wants to stir things up. He is doing the exact same M is for Mookie thing that he did last time. He has never done anything in any mafia game except to vote for me.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 281)

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:07 pm

NZ Eff wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:So now you're saying that you will only not post in the GT forum?

:-? Not only now, I originally said it. What I said was I will not post in this forum again. This forum is General Talk is it not. That seemed very clear to me.

I made this post

Mookie4ever wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:
Does that include NZF, NZFan, New Z Fan, NZDouchebag and all other incarnations and usernames coming from this IP address?

Mookie, if you will confirm the pending ban, I will vote for you. I know it's a Catch-22, but think of the greater good...

I know that he doesn't give a damn for this game and his only goal is to screw it up for me b/c he knows that I have fun with this game. It just proves to me what an a-hole he is. But yes if you vote me off I'll ban him from the Cafe when it's revealed that I'm a townie.

and you responded with this post

NZ Eff wrote:Now we're making progress :-)
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:12 pm

NZ Eff wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:You only have 47 posts in GT.

With this sign on maybe but I have literally thousands with my other 11 sign ons

You have 68 posts in GT as NZF and I can't find anything from New Zealand Fan. Besides, this is unenforceable and I don't trust you at all to do it voluntarily. I don't trust you not to just make up another username either.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Postby kimchi_chigae » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:13 pm

dclark0699 wrote:If we vote off Mookie hypothetically....and he is mafia...I would be VERY suspicious of NZEff. As if we eliminate Mookie and he is a townie - it will look extremely bad for him and he'd likely be eliminated anyway...so the only benefit I see for NFEff is if they are both MAfia and he is trying to cleanse himself.

I completely agree here. I think NZ Eff is crazy enough to go after Mookie even though they are both mafia. However, losing a mafia member on the first day is very tough on the mafia, unless NZEff is the Mafia Boss and will start killing 2 per night later in the game. I don't think there was a legitimate reason for NZ Eff to go after Mookie in the first place. I know it's tough to figure anything out on Day 1, but if a mafioso wants to kill another one in the first day, I'm all for it.

Unvote: SJNEZ

Vote: NZ Eff
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 211)

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:15 pm

Vote: NZ Eff
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk