100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia VI - Day 4

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia VI - Day 4

Postby chris8 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:52 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
chris8 wrote:
SJNez46 wrote:Wow. Thats a big relief. :-) KC you had a great game for being a first timer.
Great job townies. ;-D First time I have ever made it through a game of mafia without getting killed! :-D

Yeah, I usually get killed off early as well! !+)

One question KC - why did you pick bleach to kill on Night 3? That was possibly the only mistake, killing someone that others had voiced suspicion on.

KC was #1 on bleach's suspect list. That was why I was presuming. Then I thought that maybe you had picked up on it, and that you were mafia. :-b

lol, I made a couple of stupid posts today - and it really was because of tiredness! But of course, that excuse doesn't wash in mafia!
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 103)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kimchi_chigae » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:58 pm

chris8 wrote:
SJNez46 wrote:Wow. Thats a big relief. :-) KC you had a great game for being a first timer.
Great job townies. ;-D First time I have ever made it through a game of mafia without getting killed! :-D

Yeah, I usually get killed off early as well! !+)

One question KC - why did you pick bleach to kill on Night 3? That was possibly the only mistake, killing someone that others had voiced suspicion on.

I was gambling, hoping that I would have killed the investigator. Because I didn't vote on J35J, I figured that the only way I could win was to try to convince you guys that Inuk was mafia.

I was bummed that I missed the boat on killing J35J, it was pretty obvious that he was mafia after he agreed with you on Day 2 and it seemed most of you had picked up on that. I was ready to cast a vote on J35J, but I was too late. Then during the Night, I had a feeling the doctor would protect chris, h0rt or Snakes, which left me with Sim and Inuk. Unfortunately I picked Sim.
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby jfg » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:32 pm

You guys did way too much thinking on this final day. :-° I did like KC pulling out the language barrier card though!

There was no way you could lose this after we took out the ISK and somehow Yoda was still able to kill one of us. I think the remaining mafia should have taken a bigger risk after that fateful night because we had absolutely no chance- it was 8-2 right? With the investigator and doctor in tact.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:58 pm

For all the lawling and smack talking out of dead Mookie and dead Yoda, we managed to dominate the townies, keep our doctor, and our investigator. Best group of townies ever. :-] :-]
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 326)

Postby Inukchuk » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:15 pm

Yup, despite what the smack talkers are saying in the other thread, we definitely smoked the mafia this game. Obviously night 1 was a blessing for us, but I thought that sniffing out j35j was the big move for the townies. That allowed me to be a little more liberal in my investigation, just to make sure none of the 'big guns' was playing an out of this world mafia game.

I actually had a blast playing investigator. I tried to make sure I left clues as early as possible the next day as to who I investigated without seeming too obvious. Since I never got axed, I'm guessing I did a good enough job being subtle. In a weird way, I was kind of hoping I'd get killed overnight just to see if the trail I left was understandable enough. Guess it doesn't matter though, does it?

This was definitely the most enjoyable game I've been a part of yet. Great work, townies! ;-D
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby kimchi_chigae » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:18 pm

jfg wrote:I did like KC pulling out the language barrier card though!.

¿Qué?

Even though the mafia lost, I had a lot of fun. Thanks, teddy for modding the game. ;-D
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby Inukchuk » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:22 pm

Oh yeah, one more thing. I knew the only problem I had with revealing myself on day 4 would have been if the doc had protected me the night before. I figured since I wasn't considered one of the more threatening townies (a role I tried to avoid for that very reason... if you notice, I was a middle of the pack voter on every turn), the doc probably hadn't worried too much about my safety until I revealed myself.

Worked like a charm....of course if KC killed me instead of Sim on night 2, things could have gone quite differently.
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby jfg » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:26 pm

Not really. Although it was nice that you were able to share that info with the townies they would have easily won without it.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby SJNez46 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:27 pm

yeah, i had a lot of fun this game. More than times in the past. I was very relieved when I found out that J35J was mafia, since I probably would have been dead the next day. btw thanks jfg for digging a humongous hole for me to dig out of. :-°
^ Thanks a ton to Big Pimpin for the sig.^
My Sigs http://www.freewebs.com/sjnez46/sjnez46ssiggallery.htm
SJNez46
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics ExpertWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bleach168 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:51 pm

Good job team!

After day 2, the only hope mafia had was to kill the investigator. Would have been a much closer game had that happened. Good job Inuk.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk