Mafia VI - Day 4 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia VI - Day 4

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mafia VI - Day 4

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:35 am

Day 4 begins with the news of another innocent townie's death. This time it was bleach.

Players remaining:
1. chris
2. Snakes
3. Inukchuk
4. SJNez
5. h0rt
6. kimchi

3 votes are needed for a lynch.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia VI - Day 4

Postby AussieDodger » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:05 am

AussieDodger comes back as a zombie (as usual) and makes sweet zombie love to all the living townies girlfriends and mothers.

AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 19)

Postby bleach168 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:14 am

Meh, good luck townies.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 17)

Postby chris8 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:29 am

OK, that's an interesting one. I did not expect Bleach to be offed last night, considering that he was on some people's short lists (myself included). Plus there's the fact that he struck the killing blow on Aussie. Seems a very odd choice of killing by the mafioso.

So with Aussie turning out to be a townie as well, that's two of my top 4 suspects who've snuffed it.

So of the 6 of us left, there's 1 mafioso, the investigator, the doctor & 3 ordinary townies. Again, the investigator might have good news for us today! He's had chance to investigate 3 people now - probably too much to hope that all 3 are still alive, but there's an outside chance, I guess. With only 3 votes needed to lynch today, I'm not going to hurry to cast one until the investigator has had a chance to speak IF he has some info - please note, I said IF!!! It's also worth noting that, with the doctor still alive as well, he's guaranteed to last one more night if he does reveal himself today.

Yesterday's voting didn't help too much, in that pretty much everyone voiced suspicion of Aussie, even if they didn't put a vote out. h0rt, Snakes, Inuk & bleach cast the votes, but I had him as my #1 suspect, KC said A was his 'main suspect', and SJ said he was suspicious of bleach & Aussie! So Aussie's death doesn't help us find the last mafioso - we were pretty much all on the bandwagon!

I think we need to try & figure out why bleach was killed last night. I would have thought the obvious choice would have been someone on whom there was very little suspicion at this stage...so that the real mafioso would still be able to remain hidden behind someone whom more people suspected. That leads me to wonder if I have cleared someone too soon, and if in fact it's someone who most people have said they are 99% certain is townie who is actually mafia...

I'm going to have to think about this one for a while...
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 109)

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:08 am

Aussie = Worst. Townie. Ever.

I'll take a look at things later... I'm really not sure who I'm going to vote for at this point...

Investigator, it may be time to reveal yourself, if at least 2 of the 3 people you've investigated are still alive. The doctor could still protect you tonight, giving you a third person to investigate, which could ensure townie victory, if we don't lynch the right guy today. However, if the people you were investigating died, then probably best to just keep quiet and hope for the best... somebody please alert me if my logic is flawed here.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 357)

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:12 am

Quick look through Day 3 shows bleach listing KC as his #1 suspect on two separate occasions, before finally succumbing to the pressure to vote for Aussie -- could this be the reason we lost his poor soul last night? :-? I'm really starting to wonder...
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Inukchuk » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:24 am

I guess now's the time. I am investigator.

On night 1, I investigated Sim. Obviously townie.

On night 2, I investigated SJNez. Townie.

Last night, I had to be sure we weren't being undermined. I found that Snakes is also townie.

If you are to believe me, and I can't see why you wouldn't, that leaves h0rt, chris, and KC.

If we lynch one today (my recommendation is KC), I get protected tonight and investigate one of the other 2. Tomorrow we win.

vote: kimchi
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:27 am

Inukchuk wrote:I guess now's the time. I am investigator.

On night 1, I investigated Sim. Obviously townie.

On night 2, I investigated SJNez. Townie.

Last night, I had to be sure we weren't being undermined. I found that Snakes is also townie.

If you are to believe me, and I can't see why you wouldn't, that leaves h0rt, chris, and KC.

If we lynch one today (my recommendation is KC), I get protected tonight and investigate one of the other 2. Tomorrow we win.

vote: kimchi

I just don't know if I believe you... :-/

If you are the last mafia member, you could win this way. We lynch KC, he's a townie. Tonight you kill another townie. 4 players left. You say who the mafia member is, lynch them, and you walk away as the mafia member, victoriously.

I just don't know...
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:31 am

Actually, you know what? Here's what we do...

If Inuk isn't the actual investigator, then actual investigator reveal yourself now. We can then be certain that Inuk is mafia, and if he isn't, you are. I'm going to let this sit awhile, so everybody can get a chance to look at it, and think it over, before casting a vote for KC, cause the last thing we need right now is a premature night.

So, investigator, if you're out there, and you're not Inuk, step forward so we can kill Inuk. Otherwise, it looks like KC dies today, and Inuk is legit.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Inukchuk » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:37 am

Perfect. I'll bite the bullet today for a win tomorrow. Good call, h0rt.
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Next

Return to General Talk