Mafia VI - Day 3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia VI - Day 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia VI - Day 3

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:58 pm

im not saying lets just throw any vote out there, but the odds are stacked against the mafia and with (what i think are) known townies, it shouldnt be hard.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kimchi_chigae » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:03 pm

Aussie hasn't done anything to make me change my mind. As I had mentioned in Day 2, he voted h0rt in two different days, but never really showed us any evidence of h0rt being mafia. Even when I voted for Aussie on Day 2, I got no reaction from him. I feel bad for accusing someone like this, but he doesn't seem to care, which actually worries me, like SJNez mentioned a few posts earlier, if Aussie was mafia, he would at least try to defend himself a little, wouldn't he? But some of us have been suspicious of him for some time now and the best he can come up with is "I'm just slack, and having a bad game". :-?

Aussie is still my main suspect right now, but I just can't say I'm 100% sure. Well, I was never 100% sure, but he was at the top of my list on Day 2 and remains at the top in Day 3.

I fully expect to be one of the guys on the hot seat on Day 3 and the next few days if the town doesn't win it today mostly because of my voting history. I voted for Mookie and didn't vote for J35J. There is also this gem from J35J on Day 1:

J35J wrote:For whatever its worth I don't think Yoda is mafioso and I don't really have the feeling KC is mafioso either. Mookie still worries me but other than that I don't have a feeling one way or the other on anyone else.

:-S

Even if I get killed in the next two days, I believe we still have a great chance to win this game.

h0rt brought up something that I was thinking of earlier today:

bigh0rt wrote:Inuk could have slipped in and tried to inconspicuously cast the last vote on J35J, before somebody else could, to try and clear his name. I think this is unlikely, as confident as I am with my #1 mafia target, but still, something we have to consider...

How likely is it that one of the 5 guys who caught a mafioso would actually be mafia? We know Sim was a good guy, so that leaves us with the three Musketeers, Chris, h0rt and Snakes, and Inuk. With three votes on J35J from Chris, h0rt and Snakes, I think a mafia member would still think that they still might have a chance to save J35J, but when Sim got in on the act, it was pretty obvious that J35J was going to be voted off the island. Now, what a sweet move it would have been for a mafia member to put a vote on J35J and avoid being lynched for the next 3 days. Is that a likely scenario?

I'm not going to get too much into this right now, but I think it's something to keep in mind if the other mafia member isn't killed tonight. Also, we wouldn't like Inuk to get too comfortable, would we? :-)

Regardless of that being a likely scenario or not, I think it's more important for us to investigate the four guys who didn't vote for J35J first. I've already talked about Aussie. SJNez doesn't look like is mafia to me, I mentioned in Day 2 that because he was called out by jfg in Day 1, there was little chance he would also be mafia, but we'll see, jfg did end up voting for SJNez in Day 1 when it looked like Mookie was going to be lynched regardless of jfg's vote. I have no idea what to make of belch right now. Belch says I'm his number one suspect right now and I can understand that because of my voting history. It looks like Aussie will be lynched and I'm leaning towards voting on Aussie. If Aussie turns out to be a townie, my vote on him will further add to my bad voting history, making me an easy target tomorrow and bleach will probably be working hard for that. If that happens, I hope belch finishes second in all his leagues next year too.
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:22 pm

like i said, if we're wrong about aussie, we other chances. i dont think you're mafia for what its worth.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bleach168 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:36 pm

KC wrote:It looks like Aussie will be lynched and I'm leaning towards voting on Aussie. If Aussie turns out to be a townie, my vote on him will further add to my bad voting history, making me an easy target tomorrow

I feel the same way at first. I don't feel I have enough "cred" to be the final vote on Aussie. If he turns out to be a townie, I'm not sure I make it tomorrow. But after Aussie's weak defense and reading eveyrone else's comments about Aussie also being very high on their suspect list, it feels like the right thing to do is vote Aussie.

So,
Vote: Aussie

KC wrote: If that happens, I hope belch finishes second in all his leagues next year too.

LOW BLOW! LOW BLOW!!
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:38 pm

That's 4 votes. After his death it is revealed that AussieDodger was a townie.

It is now night. No talking.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Yoda » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:20 am

LOL!!!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:55 am

Maybe they'll get lucky and the bad guys will commit suicide.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 275)

Postby Yoda » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:42 am

Mookie4ever wrote:Maybe they'll get lucky and the bad guys will commit suicide.

lawl
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to General Talk