Mafia VI - Day 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia VI - Day 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia VI - Day 2

Postby Simulacrum » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:22 pm

Anyone besides SG and BH want to offer up some opinions here? I just can't seem to shake the feeling that they're both in cahoots and doing a really great job herding us all to the slaughter. X-I
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Simulacrum wrote:Anyone besides SG and BH want to offer up some opinions here? I just can't seem to shake the feeling that they're both in cahoots and doing a really great job herding us all to the slaughter. X-I

If we lynch J35J and he turns out to be mafia, certainly take a long, hard look at me. However, all my reasoning is sound, based on my readings, and I haven't excluded certain bits of info, or extrapolated to try and help support my argument. I started right off with suspicion of either Snakes or J35J being mafia, and have since concluded that I think SG is the townie. Again, there is nobody who has been more suspicious with their voting, actions, and just enough presence to not be accused of flying below the radar, than J35J.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 322)

Postby Inukchuk » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:47 pm

Ugh, just read through all of day 2 again. Them is some long posts...

bigh0rt wrote:...there is nobody who has been more suspicious with their voting, actions, and just enough presence to not be accused of flying below the radar, than J35J.

As I've read through in one shot, this is the thing that keeps jumping out at me. J35J keeps popping up just every so often, and never really says anything helpful. Of all his posts today, there was maybe one that revealed anything about his opinion of the game and his suspects. I would have to think that if he truly was a townie, he'd be digging a little deeper and offering more to help everyone else sniff out mafia.

Couple that with the fact that the votes on him right now are from h0rt, SG, and chris (all 3 of which I have little suspicion of, as well as being 3 of the seemingly more helpful contributors), and I think this may be our best route.

unvote: sjnez46
vote: j35j
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby Simulacrum » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:50 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:Anyone besides SG and BH want to offer up some opinions here? I just can't seem to shake the feeling that they're both in cahoots and doing a really great job herding us all to the slaughter. X-I

If we lynch J35J and he turns out to be mafia, certainly take a long, hard look at me. However, all my reasoning is sound, based on my readings, and I haven't excluded certain bits of info, or extrapolated to try and help support my argument. I started right off with suspicion of either Snakes or J35J being mafia, and have since concluded that I think SG is the townie. Again, there is nobody who has been more suspicious with their voting, actions, and just enough presence to not be accused of flying below the radar, than J35J.

If we lynch Jason and he is a townie, I expect mafia will very likely kill me the following night. It seems most people here have gleamed for themselves that I am all townie, and I imagine the mafia will realize that getting me lynched with a vote may be a difficult thing to pull off. That is one of the reasons I am being cautious.

But I'm really getting close to switching from BH to Jason. I would like to hear a few more opinions first though. :-/ Hopefully Aussie gets up soon and contributes some more.
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby Simulacrum » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:52 pm

Meh. Who am I to stand in the way of what everyone else seems to want and be convinced of? You can't all FOUR be mafia. :-/

Unvote Big Hort
Vote J35J

Guess we'll see what color his blood his soon.
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:00 pm

to me, we are in cahoots, but as vocal and helpful townspeople trying to sniff out suspicious people.

the only danger i think we run into here is that if j ends up not being mafia, everyone rushes to vote me, hort, or sim off simply because we believe he is mafia. there are still so many quiet people that are letting other people do the dirty work for them. :-S

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Simulacrum » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:06 pm

So is J dead or what? I think that's 5 votes.
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby bleach168 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:16 pm

Simulacrum wrote:So is J dead or what? I think that's 5 votes.

That's 5. Snakes, h0rt, Chris, Inuk, and Sim.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:17 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:

to me, we are in cahoots, but as vocal and helpful townspeople trying to sniff out suspicious people.

the only danger i think we run into here is that if j ends up not being mafia, everyone rushes to vote me, hort, or sim off simply because we believe he is mafia. there are still so many quiet people that are letting other people do the dirty work for them. :-S

Yeah, if J35J is a townie, we're really in hot water. I really think he's mafia, though...

Simulacrum wrote:If we lynch Jason and he is a townie, I expect mafia will very likely kill me the following night. It seems most people here have gleamed for themselves that I am all townie, and I imagine the mafia will realize that getting me lynched with a vote may be a difficult thing to pull off. That is one of the reasons I am being cautious.

See, I feel that myself or Snakes are more at risk because we may be getting close to discovering the remaining mafia members. Most other fingers seem to be pointing at SJNez or Aussie right now. If J35J turns out to not be mafia, those will be the first two routes I'll look at. But I'll tell you what, if I was wrong about J35J, I will be holding my vote hostage on Day 3 (if I make it) until I'm damn sure.

However, I don't think I'll be in that predicament, because J35J is (you damn well better be!) mafia. :-°
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:18 pm

bleach168 wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:So is J dead or what? I think that's 5 votes.

That's 5. Snakes, h0rt, Chris, Inuk, and Sim.

Did you vote for anyone today, bleach? :-?
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk