Mafia VI - Day 1 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia VI - Day 1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia VI - Day 1

Postby chris8 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:00 pm

We still seem to be going round & round in circles!

For me, I find h0rt's actions suspicious for the reasons Yoda gave, and I find Yoda's reasons for unvoting Mookie unconvincing - I go along with what SJNez said a few posts back. It wouldn't surprise me if H0rt, Yoda & Mookie are all Mafia, actually! But my vote is stopping on Mookie - the things Inukchuk picked up on have just solidified my opinion that this vote is the right one.
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 103)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yoda » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:28 pm

chris8 wrote:We still seem to be going round & round in circles!

For me, I find h0rt's actions suspicious for the reasons Yoda gave, and I find Yoda's reasons for unvoting Mookie unconvincing - I go along with what SJNez said a few posts back. It wouldn't surprise me if H0rt, Yoda & Mookie are all Mafia, actually! But my vote is stopping on Mookie - the things Inukchuk picked up on have just solidified my opinion that this vote is the right one.

Mookie could still be mafia. I unvoted because he has not been defensive, a perfectly logical reason. I have not been defensive. I don't have anything to hide and I have not done or said anything suspicious. People are suspecting me because I post a lot. That is not a good reason to vote someone off IMO.

On the other hand, H0rt has been inconsistent AND defensive throughout. Even if he isn't mafia, he is not playing a good game and won't help us in the future.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby bleach168 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:05 pm

I tried to convince Mookie that the nice guy act wasn't going to work. Doesn't look like Mookie is going to change now. I honestly don't see how it's helping.

unvote: Yoda

vote: Mookie

It's not too late to change Mookie.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

Postby Mookie4ever » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:02 pm

bleach168 wrote:I tried to convince Mookie that the nice guy act wasn't going to work. Doesn't look like Mookie is going to change now. I honestly don't see how it's helping.

You prefer Mean Mookie? Sorry dude, not going to happen. :-D

But I completely see where everyone is coming from. I would vote for me too.

Who wants a hug? :-B
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)

Postby J35J » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:04 pm

bleach168 wrote:I tried to convince Mookie that the nice guy act wasn't going to work. Doesn't look like Mookie is going to change now. I honestly don't see how it's helping.

Since everyone bailed on the Snakes bandwagon with me, I'll go to my next best suspect. Mookie is helping no one at this point...

Vote: Mookie
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 363)

Postby bleach168 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:08 pm

that's 7 for Mookie, right?
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

Postby Mookie4ever » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:26 pm

bleach168 wrote:that's 7 for Mookie, right?

That's only 6.

J35J wrote:Since everyone bailed on the Snakes bandwagon with me, I'll go to my next best suspect. Mookie is helping no one at this point...

How can I be more helpful?
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:40 pm

It's still only 5 until J unvotes his current vote if he wants to vote for Mookie.

Vote tally:
Mookie - 5 (SJNez, kimchi, chris, Inuk, bleach)
h0rt - 2 (Aussie, Yoda)
SJNez - 2 (jfg, Snakes)
Snakes - 1 (J35J)
Yoda - 1 (h0rt)

7 votes are needed for a lynching.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J35J » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:45 am

J35J wrote:

Since everyone bailed on the Snakes bandwagon with me, I'll go to my next best suspect. Mookie is helping no one at this point...

Oops....I'm a n00b

UnVote: Snakes

J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 363)

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:59 am

heading to the phils game now. be back later on...i assume mookie will die while im gone, but he definitely does not seem like mafia to me.

where the hell is aussie at? i dont remember a post of his for the last 10 pages. :-?

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk