Mafia V: Day 4

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia V: Day 4

Postby jfg » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:29 am

Vote: Bleach!
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 84)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:16 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:
I must have been kinda obvious if both evil groups killed me. %-6

when we decided to kill you, we used a pretty good process of elimination as to who could be the investigator and who couldn't. you were the only one left.

Congratulations. ;-D

Simulacrum wrote:And I just killed him on a whim. But I got there first.

You wanker, I half defended you on day one. :-D :-D :-b :-b :-b :-D
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby wake » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:50 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:this was the first time i was mafia in over 5 games. i honestly played this game exactly like i would any other game and i actually found myself looking for suspicious behavior the same way i normally would. i used completely honest logic during the day in terms of who to kill and who not to kill. i think we played almost flawlessly throughout the whole game.

I'm glad I finally have a mafia game from you though so I can compare how you act in different situations, I think that's the easiest way to detect mafia. In all honesty though, I don't think I could tell the difference anyways. You did a great job being helpful that game to the point that I thought you you were the most useful player in the game at analyzing everyone.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:56 pm

wake wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:this was the first time i was mafia in over 5 games. i honestly played this game exactly like i would any other game and i actually found myself looking for suspicious behavior the same way i normally would. i used completely honest logic during the day in terms of who to kill and who not to kill. i think we played almost flawlessly throughout the whole game.

I'm glad I finally have a mafia game from you though so I can compare how you act in different situations, I think that's the easiest way to detect mafia. In all honesty though, I don't think I could tell the difference anyways. You did a great job being helpful that game to the point that I thought you you were the most useful player in the game at analyzing everyone.

thats exactly how i tried to operate. i looked for the same things i would look for if i wasnt mafia. i like to think im one of the more useful players when i play, so how could i change how i would normally play. the only thing i would change, would be to analyze jt and show a tad more. i started on show early on, just in case i needed to go that route and knock off my own teammate. but looking back, i dont think i said anything about jt the whole game. i was unsure what to say about him. he was quiet, but not overly quiet. voted for guys who "could" have been mafia.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:41 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:i dont think i said anything about jt the whole game. i was unsure what to say about him. he was quiet, but not overly quiet. voted for guys who "could" have been mafia.

:-)
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Previous

Return to General Talk