Mafia V: Day 4 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia V: Day 4

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia V: Day 4

Postby Inukchuk » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:51 am

AussieDodger wrote:Oh what might have been..............

SJNez46 wrote:sorry about that.you have ivestigated jfg, and discovered that he is just a townie

Aah! Why'd you put a vote in for jfg on day 2 if you knew he was a townie?
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby Inukchuk » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:56 am

jfg wrote: Finally, being a townie is much tougher than being mafia.

Especially when there's so much trash to sift through on day 1... :-°

I think it's 2 totally different games depending on your role.
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby bleach168 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:49 am

Snakes Gould wrote:id be curious to hear who the doctor chose to protect each night.

Night one I chose Snakes. Just picked a guy who seemed like a towny at the time.

Night two I chose Mookie. I felt pretty confident that Mookie was a towny when the same block that killed BP were trying to kill Mookie. Of course, it would have been super sweet if I had chosen Aussie.

Didn't get to pick on night three.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:26 am

jfg wrote:I wish we could talk to Mookie's ghost and say.. Just how sure were you? Either way, we have two good options in Sim and Inukchuk.

Now you want to listen to me?

Snakes Gould wrote:i think we all had you pretty damn fooled. i honestly didnt know i killed mook when i voted but at that point i was pretty confident that we already were going to win. i cannot believe that sim lasted that long. everyone thought/knew he was the ISK, yet no one took that step to off him.

Noone? This was a very frustrating game. Sim was so obviously a bad guy and nobody would vote for him and lynched me for campaigning against him. At the end jfg wants my advice? Why not just spit on my grave? I think that this entire game jfg was just setting us up for the next game of mafia. Now we will have no idea what his strategy will be in Mafia VI and will chalk up every post to just jfg being Manny.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)

Postby Big Pimpin » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:38 am

Just for the record, I knew Sim was up to no good on Day 1. But you morons all lynched me. :^ %-6
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby StlSluggers » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:49 am

Big Pimpin wrote:Just for the record, I knew Sim was up to no good on Day 1. But you morons all lynched me. :^ %-6

Not me. :-)
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:50 pm

the thing was with sim, is that if i didnt know my mafia counter parts, id assume he was one of them. but knowing who my partners were, there was like a 1 in 9 shot of him being the ISK. i didnt want to stick my neck out there on day 1, so i didnt want to rush into voting for him.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Simulacrum » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:16 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:Just for the record, I knew Sim was up to no good on Day 1. But you morons all lynched me. :^ %-6

Up to no good? I take offense to that. I was doing all the dirty work that none of the townies had the balls to take care of. Offing mafia suspects is a tough and thankless job. I essentially was a townie with the power to kill throughout the entire game. It never got to the point where I was an enemy of the town, because every night my target was a mafia suspect.

I think the ISK as a role is misunderstood. He is a silent but powerful ally to the town until the mafia is out of the picture, and only then does He become an enemy.

Besides BP, you were just as suspicious of jfg and AussieDodger, so I call BS. :-b
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Simulacrum wrote:

Up to no good? I take offense to that. I was doing all the dirty work that none of the townies had the balls to take care of. Offing mafia suspects is a tough and thankless job. I essentially was a townie with the power to kill throughout the entire game. It never got to the point where I was an enemy of the town, because every night my target was a mafia suspect.

I think the ISK as a role is misunderstood. He is a silent but powerful ally to the town until the mafia is out of the picture, and only then does He become an enemy.

Besides BP, you were just as suspicious of jfg and AussieDodger, so I call BS. :-b

eh i disagree. the worst thing that can happen for the town is to get themselves in a huge hole early and allow the mafia to dictate the game. if the isk is hanging around for a few days, more than likely hes just going to off more townies than mafias. now, i wouldnt vote, hoping to hit the ISK, but if i did get him, i dont think id be mad about it. BUT the isk is most definitely an enemy to the mafia.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Simulacrum » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:47 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:

eh i disagree. the worst thing that can happen for the town is to get themselves in a huge hole early and allow the mafia to dictate the game. if the isk is hanging around for a few days, more than likely hes just going to off more townies than mafias. now, i wouldnt vote, hoping to hit the ISK, but if i did get him, i dont think id be mad about it. BUT the isk is most definitely an enemy to the mafia.

True enough, but I think the mob is likely to kill more townies than mafias as well. Can we agree though that townies should be targetting mafia, ISK should be targetting mafia, and mafia should be targetting ISK, Inspector, Doctor, Townie in that order?
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk