Re: Mafia V: Night 2

Postby Simulacrum » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:28 am

!+) o o O (We're screwed)
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia V: Day 2

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:21 pm

Simulacrum wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:I was a townie. ;-D

If you truly are a townie, you obviously didn't care enough about the game to put up much of an attempt to convince us otherwise. Not involved in investigation, responding only when questioned, and even giving a thumbs up to being lynched... I'll be disappointed if you are a townie, both because things look even worse for the town and also because you sure as hell didn't try very hard to help out while you were alive.

yeah, unfortunately i couldn't agree more, and was the main reason why i voted for teddy. i figured the 50/50 risk was worth it considering he wasnt giving much.

now, we're screwed and have a huge hole to dig out of. :~(

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:36 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:

If you truly are a townie, you obviously didn't care enough about the game to put up much of an attempt to convince us otherwise. Not involved in investigation, responding only when questioned, and even giving a thumbs up to being lynched... I'll be disappointed if you are a townie, both because things look even worse for the town and also because you sure as hell didn't try very hard to help out while you were alive.

yeah, unfortunately i couldn't agree more, and was the main reason why i voted for teddy. i figured the 50/50 risk was worth it considering he wasnt giving much.

now, we're screwed and have a huge hole to dig out of. :~(

Agreed. With 4 townies and 4 bad guys starting tomorrow I think that it is time for the investigator to reveal himself right away. If he can point out a mafia, great, if he can't then at least he can tell us some townies and narrow the search for us.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)

Postby Big Pimpin » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:38 pm

No talking. :-X

:-D
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:No talking. :-X

:-D

:-B
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)

Postby Simulacrum » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:13 pm

:-° o o O (That Mookie is such a tool)
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:23 pm

Simulacrum wrote:

Unfortunately for you I'm not playing the game to how you think it should be played. I decided to change my strategy this time. I put my vote on who I think is mafia and gave reasons for doing so, and beyond that whatever you define as "trying hard to help out" doesn't really matter to me, since you've now helped lynch two townies.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Simulacrum » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:01 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:

Unfortunately for you I'm not playing the game to how you think it should be played. I decided to change my strategy this time. I put my vote on who I think is mafia and gave reasons for doing so, and beyond that whatever you define as "trying hard to help out" doesn't really matter to me, since you've now helped lynch two townies.

Ouch. Well, that was hard to hear but thanks for the tip. I'll definitely remember not to vote against the unhelpful people in the future, now that I realize they may just be townies with really dumb strategies. Thanks Theodore! ;-D
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Yoda » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:11 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:

lol... People love to kill you Teddy.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:55 pm

Simulacrum wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:

Ouch. Well, that was hard to hear but thanks for the tip. I'll definitely remember not to vote against the unhelpful people in the future, now that I realize they may just be townies with really dumb strategies. Thanks Theodore! ;-D

How many games of this have you won? That's what I thought.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk