Mafia IV Night 3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia IV Night 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia IV Day 3

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:52 am

dclark0699 wrote:
dclark0699 wrote:
A Dave Winfield autographed auto dog was used to kill Snakes Gould


What was going on in my head when I typed this?


i have no idea. i thought it had something to do with my dog avatar.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Mafia IV Day 3

Postby jfg » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:53 am

Image
Image
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 6078
(Past Year: 84)
Joined: 4 Nov 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia IV Day 3

Postby rlode67628 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:35 am

I didn't want to reveal this but since I'm on the brink of death I have no choice, that I am the investigator. I was trying to stay low and avoid suspicion but unfortunately that didn;t happen. This past night I discovered that jfg is a mafia. Hopefully tonight only one mafia family goes for me and the other one kills a mafia. Best of luck townies. :,-(
rlode67628
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 109
Joined: 13 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Mafia IV Day 3

Postby rlode67628 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:35 am

Vote: jfg
rlode67628
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 109
Joined: 13 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Mafia IV Day 3

Postby Mookie4ever » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:18 am

rlode67628 wrote:I didn't want to reveal this but since I'm on the brink of death I have no choice, that I am the investigator. I was trying to stay low and avoid suspicion but unfortunately that didn;t happen. This past night I discovered that jfg is a mafia. Hopefully tonight only one mafia family goes for me and the other one kills a mafia. Best of luck townies. :,-(



Yeah, right. If you're the investigator then why are you only revealing the identity of one person. At this point you must know the identity of at least one other person. Why would you be holding that information back?
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 280)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Re: Mafia IV Day 3

Postby bleach168 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:21 am

Mookie4ever wrote:
rlode67628 wrote:I didn't want to reveal this but since I'm on the brink of death I have no choice, that I am the investigator. I was trying to stay low and avoid suspicion but unfortunately that didn;t happen. This past night I discovered that jfg is a mafia. Hopefully tonight only one mafia family goes for me and the other one kills a mafia. Best of luck townies. :,-(



Yeah, right. If you're the investigator then why are you only revealing the identity of one person. At this point you must know the identity of at least one other person. Why would you be holding that information back?


There's a strong chance that he investigated someone who has died.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 5058
(Past Year: 17)
Joined: 22 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia IV Day 3

Postby bleach168 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:27 am

I won't be on until later in the day. When I get back, unless someone gives me a really good reason not to, I am going to vote jfg.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 5058
(Past Year: 17)
Joined: 22 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia IV Day 3

Postby rlode67628 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:29 am

bleach168 wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:
rlode67628 wrote:I didn't want to reveal this but since I'm on the brink of death I have no choice, that I am the investigator. I was trying to stay low and avoid suspicion but unfortunately that didn;t happen. This past night I discovered that jfg is a mafia. Hopefully tonight only one mafia family goes for me and the other one kills a mafia. Best of luck townies. :,-(



Yeah, right. If you're the investigator then why are you only revealing the identity of one person. At this point you must know the identity of at least one other person. Why would you be holding that information back?


There's a strong chance that he investigated someone who has died.


Yes, I investigated JTWood the first day.
rlode67628
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 109
Joined: 13 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Mafia IV Day 3

Postby bigh0rt » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:57 am

Okay, in the interest of moving things along, and rlode doing a poor job defending himself, and what amounts to almost a lack of caring at this point...

Unvote: bigh0rt

Vote: rlode
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 351)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Mafia IV Day 3

Postby rlode67628 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:04 am

Image
rlode67628
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 109
Joined: 13 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 30
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Oakland at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact