Mafia IV - Night 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia IV - Night 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia IV - Day 2

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:32 am

teddy ballgame wrote:I don't know, I just don't see it with Aussie. Rlode on the other hand, I'm willing to vote for. Despite him being busy and not posting much, the way he just dropped in and voted for Aussie because that was the popular vote reminds me of the first game he played where he did something similar and wound up being mafia.

Vote: rlode


yes that was one thing. hes contributing absolutely nothing. to be honest, i wouldnt even care if he ended up being a townie, because what good is it doing us?

the lurking of aussie makes me suspicious, moreso than the overall lack of posting. jfg definitely is a mafia. im sure of that. but no one else is, so im not wasting my time there.


(side rant. why join up for a game that requires nothing but time and posting? to not have enough time to post in the game threads, really hurts the overall flow of the game. dont take it personal guys, i dont really, this is all for fun ;-D )

on that note...ill stay with rlode for now but if anyone wants to join me in the lynching of jfg, im all for it.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Mafia IV - Day 2

Postby bleach168 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:50 am

I really want to move this day along, but what has Aussie really done to deserve a lynching? Live in a different time zone?

At this point since no one is on the Teddy bandwagon with me, I will need to find someone else to vote for. But Aussie is not the person I want to lynch yet.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 5058
(Past Year: 17)
Joined: 22 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia IV - Day 2

Postby AussieDodger » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:56 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
on that note...ill stay with rlode for now but if anyone wants to join me in the lynching of jfg, im all for it.


I'm on board the jfg train, if you want to rejoin it.
Seeing as my first choice was getting us nowhere, my 2nd choice might. :-S
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11357
(Past Year: 19)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Mafia IV - Day 2

Postby bleach168 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:00 am

AussieDodger wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
on that note...ill stay with rlode for now but if anyone wants to join me in the lynching of jfg, im all for it.


I'm on board the jfg train, if you want to rejoin it.
Seeing as my first choice was getting us nowhere, my 2nd choice might. :-S


Well, I'm not fully on the jfg train. I know he's been off the wall, but I think that's normal for him. I would rather vote for rlode.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 5058
(Past Year: 17)
Joined: 22 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia IV - Day 2

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:20 am

so now i have hort and aussie seemingly ok with my choices, and i suspected both of them to be townies. hmmmm :-?

jfg or rlode and you guys have my vote.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Mafia IV - Day 2

Postby Mookie4ever » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:31 am

Aussie definitely lurks and only posts right after someone says something about him and has not done a single helpful thing yet. If this is his idea of investigation then he sucks at this game

AussieDodger wrote:One thing that does stick out to me (if I can get this in)...........

jfg wrote:5 pages and 2 votes? We need 7? :-o


Then..........

dclark0699 wrote:Update:

JTWood/StlSluggers 1 - (J35J)
JFG 1 - (Snakes)
J35J 2 - (Mookie, Chris8)
rlode 1 - ( Jfg)
Aussie 1 - (The Show)
TheShow 6 - (Bleach,JTWood, Aussie,H0rt, BigKen, Teddy)

7 Needed for a lynching.


And to answer an earlier question, WHOMEVER the Doctor saves cannot die, even if he chooses to protect a mafia member.'


On the first day crap shoot you're worried about getting to 7 votes, and then you make sure you're not on the dead man? That smells real bad to me. Real real bad.

Unvote: bighort
Vote: jfg


(I still think hort is mafia, but this vote might actually get us someone if I'm not lynched.)






AussieDodger wrote:Looks like I'm about to die.

Well done for letting the mafia bandwagon kill off another townie.

Killing me for what time it is here makes you all look very intelligent ;-7






AussieDodger wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
on that note...ill stay with rlode for now but if anyone wants to join me in the lynching of jfg, im all for it.


I'm on board the jfg train, if you want to rejoin it.
Seeing as my first choice was getting us nowhere, my 2nd choice might. :-S


In two of his last three posts he has been willing change his vote in a desparate attempt at getting a bandwagon rolling.

Another thing has made me very suspicious. I have never seen someone with such strong support. Three people have come out and said, not that someone else is mafia, but specifically that they don't think that Aussie is mafia, trying to convince us to not vote for him. Odd. If Aussie is mafia, this will definitely give us prime candidates for the rest of the mafia.

Unvote: J35J
Vote: Aussie Dodger
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 280)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Re: Mafia IV - Day 2

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:33 am

thats 6 for aussie right?
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Mafia IV - Day 2

Postby rlode67628 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:24 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:I don't know, I just don't see it with Aussie. Rlode on the other hand, I'm willing to vote for. Despite him being busy and not posting much, the way he just dropped in and voted for Aussie because that was the popular vote reminds me of the first game he played where he did something similar and wound up being mafia.

Vote: rlode

(side rant. why join up for a game that requires nothing but time and posting? to not have enough time to post in the game threads, really hurts the overall flow of the game. dont take it personal guys, i dont really, this is all for fun ;-D )

on that note...ill stay with rlode for now but if anyone wants to join me in the lynching of jfg, im all for it.


I really did not anticipate being this busy. During the outdoor season I would always be home by 5 or 6, but we have a new coach and I get back an hour later now. I am going to sit out the next game since I'm going to visit Cooperstown next weekend. (side note: track meet today will probably not be on til noonish. 2.8 miles, Trying to break 20 minutes, but will also be happy with 21 minutes or below.)
rlode67628
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 109
Joined: 13 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Mafia IV - Day 2

Postby JTWood » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:26 am

rlode67628 wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:I don't know, I just don't see it with Aussie. Rlode on the other hand, I'm willing to vote for. Despite him being busy and not posting much, the way he just dropped in and voted for Aussie because that was the popular vote reminds me of the first game he played where he did something similar and wound up being mafia.

Vote: rlode

(side rant. why join up for a game that requires nothing but time and posting? to not have enough time to post in the game threads, really hurts the overall flow of the game. dont take it personal guys, i dont really, this is all for fun ;-D )

on that note...ill stay with rlode for now but if anyone wants to join me in the lynching of jfg, im all for it.


I really did not anticipate being this busy. During the outdoor season I would always be home by 5 or 6, but we have a new coach and I get back an hour later now. I am going to sit out the next game since I'm going to visit Cooperstown next weekend. (side note: track meet today will probably not be on til noonish. 2.8 miles, Trying to break 20 minutes, but will also be happy with 21 minutes or below.)

None of us care about your schedule anymore. Find a reason to vote for someone already. :-t

ps - Good luck at your meet. :-)
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Re: Mafia IV - Day 2

Postby bigh0rt » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:47 am

Final count for Day 2...

Update:
Teddy 1 - (Bleach)
Aussie 6 - (jfg, h0rt, J35J, rlode, BigKen, Mookie)

rlode 2 - (Snakes, Teddy)
jfg 1 – (Aussie)
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24816
(Past Year: 357)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cincinnati at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Boston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact