100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Morrow??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Morrow??

Postby theplayer11 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:55 pm

RedSoxNation04 wrote:
metsfan12 wrote:
urbanbreez wrote:No one really cares what you "expect" in a response. Just be happy someone took the time to look your silly little question that could easily be figured out by going to MLB.com anyway. ;-D

I gotta agree with the original poster. You didn't answer his question and he has every right to expect replies to be replies to his post, not just your stupid thoughts. I would run Morrow out there against anyone right now. A great season out of the pen, great numbers in the minors stretching it out and then an awesome start against NY.

Well, wasn't a terrible start, but did leave a lot to be desired....5 K's in 5 innings is nice, but 4 walks doesn't help and only going 5 innings doesn't do much either...In hindsight, I think the conversation that came up about his start was actually pretty relevant after all..

actually, it wasn't to me at all..I'll take the 5 k's...whip and ERA are basically meaningless to me at this point. Again, I started the thread questioning why he wasn't starting, didn't know if there was some kind of injury. Then, someone had to jump in with the smug.."why would you even consider starting him against the Angels anyway". Far too often, some people feel the need to go off topic and not respond to what was asked.
theplayer11
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:20 pm

Well, I think that's the issue with message boards and online forums. You use the word "smug" and I read it totally different. Websites like this leave a lot to interpretation and I think you need to remember that before you feel like posters are going after you for some reason....this is a great place for information and discussion, and I think you'll find that generally, posts are well-intended.
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby urbanbreez » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:50 pm

Seems to me that you could have taken my advice instead of crying about it. As I said before, not a good start against the Halos.
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:06 pm

urbanbreez wrote:Seems to me that you could have taken my advice instead of crying about it. As I said before, not a good start against the Halos.

I think we're wasting out time here, my friend.... B-)
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby theplayer11 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:27 pm

urbanbreez wrote:Seems to me that you could have taken my advice instead of crying about it. As I said before, not a good start against the Halos.

sigh..and as I said, I'll take the 5 k's..That's basically all I care about right now. I never asked if he was a good start..get it?
theplayer11
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates