Morrow?? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Morrow??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Morrow??

Postby theplayer11 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:33 pm

urbanbreez wrote:Yeah guy, just trying to help. Remove the stick from your...

whatever..you didn't answer the question stated...and second guessed me starting him without knowing the circumstances.

I must be a fool to start a guy who gave up 1 hit over 8 innings while striking out 8 against the Yankees last time out.
theplayer11
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:44 pm

theplayer11 wrote:
RedSoxNation04 wrote:
theplayer11 wrote:
Of course I am..I'm fighting for wins and K's..why even ask that question when you don't know my circumstances.

Well, you did post this topic, right?

I think its a legitimate question - Morrow had a great start against the Yankees last week but with the Angels looking to lock up the West, I don't know that he's the best option if you have other pitchers you are considering. Either way, when you post a topic, the expectation is that others will respond to it...that's kind of the point of the Cafe... ;-D

Huh?.I asked why he wasn't pitching until the 15th(as stated by CBS) when he was supposed to start today. I didn't think that deserved a response saying it basically doesn't matter because he will be facing the Angels. It certainly does matter to me because I'm neck in neck in K's and wins and need every start possible..only 19 days left.

BTW, I expect responses that answer or try to answer the question stated,..that's all

I think you're taking it a little too personally...
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby urbanbreez » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:46 pm

No one really cares what you "expect" in a response. Just be happy someone took the time to look your silly little question that could easily be figured out by going to MLB.com anyway. ;-D
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby theplayer11 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:14 pm

urbanbreez wrote:No one really cares what you "expect" in a response. Just be happy someone took the time to look your silly little question that could easily be figured out by going to MLB.com anyway. ;-D

nope..wasn't there when I asked...next time try to stay on topic.
theplayer11
College Coach
College Coach

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:10 pm

I was tricked by yahoo into thinking he was starting at home against Texas. As good as Morrow is I really wouldnt be surprised if he gets shelled @LAA. @BOS might be the only matchup that could get any worse. Ughh playoffs
FantasyFreak
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:48 am

Well, now that ANA has clinched, do they show up with a hangover today and allow Morrow to get in another good start?
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby frankhoward » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:31 pm

RedSoxNation04 wrote:Well, now that ANA has clinched, do they show up with a hangover today and allow Morrow to get in another good start?

Between that and Weavers hand you can bet I'm running Morrow out there.
frankhoward
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby metsfan12 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:13 pm

urbanbreez wrote:No one really cares what you "expect" in a response. Just be happy someone took the time to look your silly little question that could easily be figured out by going to MLB.com anyway. ;-D

I gotta agree with the original poster. You didn't answer his question and he has every right to expect replies to be replies to his post, not just your stupid thoughts. I would run Morrow out there against anyone right now. A great season out of the pen, great numbers in the minors stretching it out and then an awesome start against NY.
metsfan12
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:29 pm

metsfan12 wrote:

I gotta agree with the original poster. You didn't answer his question and he has every right to expect replies to be replies to his post, not just your stupid thoughts. I would run Morrow out there against anyone right now. A great season out of the pen, great numbers in the minors stretching it out and then an awesome start against NY.

Stupid thoughts? It was a basic question and when you post a topic, it is kind of open for discussion...welcome to the cafe, hope you have more to contribute...
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:15 am

metsfan12 wrote:

Well, wasn't a terrible start, but did leave a lot to be desired....5 K's in 5 innings is nice, but 4 walks doesn't help and only going 5 innings doesn't do much either...In hindsight, I think the conversation that came up about his start was actually pretty relevant after all..
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

PreviousNext

Return to Injuries & Player Updates