Morrow?? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Morrow??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Morrow??

Postby theplayer11 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:06 am

not pitching until the 15th? why??
theplayer11
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 263
Joined: 5 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Morrow??

Postby Za_German » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:50 am

Dont know what your looking at but ESPN and Yahoo show him pitching day after tomorrow against the angels
Image

Many thanks to Soty for the Sig
Za_German
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 177
Joined: 3 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Morrow??

Postby theplayer11 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:39 pm

Za_German wrote:Dont know what your looking at but ESPN and Yahoo show him pitching day after tomorrow against the angels


CBS has him going the 15th now, he was supposed to go tonight
theplayer11
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 263
Joined: 5 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Morrow??

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:04 pm

Yeah, just checked Yahoo! and he's scheduled to go tomorrow against ANA.
Image
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3403
Joined: 8 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Newyorkachusetts

Re: Morrow??

Postby urbanbreez » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:06 pm

Does it really matter when he starts as long as we know he's starting against the Angels? Are you really planning on running him out there against that team right now?
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3200
Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Los Angeles. U Jelly?

Re: Morrow??

Postby theplayer11 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:11 pm

urbanbreez wrote:Does it really matter when he starts as long as we know he's starting against the Angels? Are you really planning on running him out there against that team right now?


Of course I am..I'm fighting for wins and K's..why even ask that question when you don't know my circumstances.
theplayer11
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 263
Joined: 5 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Morrow??

Postby urbanbreez » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:23 pm

If you're looking for wins, there might be some better options out there than Seatle Vs. LAA. Just sayin'...
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3200
Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Los Angeles. U Jelly?

Re: Morrow??

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:24 pm

theplayer11 wrote:
urbanbreez wrote:Does it really matter when he starts as long as we know he's starting against the Angels? Are you really planning on running him out there against that team right now?


Of course I am..I'm fighting for wins and K's..why even ask that question when you don't know my circumstances.

Well, you did post this topic, right?

I think its a legitimate question - Morrow had a great start against the Yankees last week but with the Angels looking to lock up the West, I don't know that he's the best option if you have other pitchers you are considering. Either way, when you post a topic, the expectation is that others will respond to it...that's kind of the point of the Cafe... ;-D
Image
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3403
Joined: 8 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Newyorkachusetts

Re: Morrow??

Postby theplayer11 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:28 pm

RedSoxNation04 wrote:
theplayer11 wrote:
urbanbreez wrote:Does it really matter when he starts as long as we know he's starting against the Angels? Are you really planning on running him out there against that team right now?


Of course I am..I'm fighting for wins and K's..why even ask that question when you don't know my circumstances.

Well, you did post this topic, right?

I think its a legitimate question - Morrow had a great start against the Yankees last week but with the Angels looking to lock up the West, I don't know that he's the best option if you have other pitchers you are considering. Either way, when you post a topic, the expectation is that others will respond to it...that's kind of the point of the Cafe... ;-D


Huh?.I asked why he wasn't pitching until the 15th(as stated by CBS) when he was supposed to start today. I didn't think that deserved a response saying it basically doesn't matter because he will be facing the Angels. It certainly does matter to me because I'm neck in neck in K's and wins and need every start possible..only 19 days left.

BTW, I expect responses that answer or try to answer the question stated,..that's all
Last edited by theplayer11 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theplayer11
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 263
Joined: 5 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Morrow??

Postby urbanbreez » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:28 pm

Yeah guy, just trying to help. Remove the stick from your...
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3200
Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Los Angeles. U Jelly?

Next

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact