Mafia III - Day 5 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia III - Day 5

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia III - Day 5

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:17 pm

Yoda wrote:This game was lost when the town investigator and the doctor revealed themselves on Day 2. That was huge losing both of them that early at the same time.

agreed
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 257)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dclark0699 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:17 pm

bigken117 wrote:Mookie....
I told you so.

Why did you vote for me! :-b :-b

What kind of crazy mafia guy would put himself one vote away from losing the game :-)

I thought I'd just let the townies know for certain they could cross me off the list - and if someone voted for me it would be the mafia.

Crazyness :-b
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby wake » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:19 pm

Yoda wrote:This game was lost when the town investigator and the doctor revealed themselves on Day 2. That was huge losing both of them that early at the same time.

I think it was the smart move to make, but Teddy left us an opening by revealing he was the doctor before everyone had a chance to respond to Bronx's investigator claim. Because J hadn't posted yet, he was still able to make a fake claim as the investigator.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby bigken117 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:20 pm

dclark0699 wrote:
I told you so.

What kind of crazy mafia guy would put himself one vote away from losing the game :-)

I thought I'd just let the townies know for certain they could cross me off the list - and if someone voted for me it would be the mafia.

You said in your post it would be easy to see who the mafia was because they would vote for you. So obviously he wasn't going to vote for you. So after much deliberation, I figured you didn't expect a 3rd vote at all while casting yourself in innocence. There was no way the mafia would have exposed themself like that, and everyone but Mookie knew it.

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)

Postby BronXBombers51 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:22 pm

Wake was the guy I intended to inquire about had I survived Day 2. :-°
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 53)

Postby bigken117 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:22 pm

The investigator gets one search at night, right? So on day 2 he knows only one person's identity?

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)

Postby dclark0699 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:23 pm

bigken117 wrote:
dclark0699 wrote:
I told you so.

You said in your post it would be easy to see who the mafia was because they would vote for you. So obviously he wasn't going to vote for you. So after much deliberation, I figured you didn't expect a 3rd vote at all while casting yourself in innocence. There was no way the mafia would have exposed themself like that, and everyone but Mookie knew it.

The thing is, with that mindset, the mafia could have voted for me and tried to play it off like that.
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Yoda » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:25 pm

bigken117 wrote:The investigator gets one search at night, right? So on day 2 he knows only one person's identity?

Yep. Teddy figured everyone would vote for Mook so he protected Chris whom the Mafia decided to kill that night also. I thought that really gave the townies a huge leg up but...
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby BronXBombers51 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:26 pm

bigken117 wrote:The investigator gets one search at night, right? So on day 2 he knows only one person's identity?

Yep. Day one I was convinced either teddy or wake was mafia. I asked about teddy that night. Once I found out he was innocent, I planned to ask about wake, but I wound up getting lynched.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 53)

Postby wake » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:26 pm

Yoda wrote:

Yep. Teddy figured everyone would vote for Mook so he protected Chris whom the Mafia decided to kill that night also. I thought that really gave the townies a huge leg up but...

Yeah, that was annoying :-)
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk