Mafia III - Day 1 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia III - Day 1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia III - Day 1

Postby bigken117 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:47 pm

Mookie will not last in this game more than a few days. He is a solid player. If he is a townie, the mafia knows Mook will sniff them out, so he will be the first one offed by them. And if our friendly doctor protects him tonight, they will get him tomorrow. So if he is alive on Day 3, there is a strong chance he is part of the mafia. Get him then. But maybe the mafia wants to try and get a bandwagon rolling for him and try to eliminate two townies (we lynch Mook and one they get) in one night.

So I am thinking that some mafioso may have already cast ballots on him. Don't suspect chris much yet. Don't have reservations yet on BB51 though read about others having doubts, but I will go back to my original vote, even though my more recent one has made no effort to defend himself.

Unvote: Teddy
Vote: Inkchuk

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby J35J » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:48 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:I'm sticking with wake. I just don't see it being Mookie or Bronx at this point. A few people have said they agreed with my reasoning on wake, so I'm asking you guys to vote on it if you agree. I get the feeling a lot of people vote for Mookie because he's Mookie, and not necessarily because of his actions in the game. Maybe that's wrong but it seems like every day of every game there's a few votes for him.

See, either Teddy is playing this game good or he is townie. I don't think a mafioso would want to stick his neck out there and try to lead everyone into a vote of Wake....mafioso just wouldn't do that....I don't think. :-?

So that leaves me with Wake left from my list....I'd like to hear more from him if we could...
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 358)

Postby dclark0699 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:51 pm

J35J wrote:See, either Teddy is playing this game good or he is townie.

Playing this game well. :-D :-D
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby BronXBombers51 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:53 pm

J35J wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:I'm sticking with wake. I just don't see it being Mookie or Bronx at this point. A few people have said they agreed with my reasoning on wake, so I'm asking you guys to vote on it if you agree. I get the feeling a lot of people vote for Mookie because he's Mookie, and not necessarily because of his actions in the game. Maybe that's wrong but it seems like every day of every game there's a few votes for him.

See, either Teddy is playing this game good or he is townie. I don't think a mafioso would want to stick his neck out there and try to lead everyone into a vote of Wake....mafioso just wouldn't do that....I don't think. :-?

So that leaves me with Wake left from my list....I'd like to hear more from him if we could...

Teddy also came to a pretty solid defense of Mookie. I'm not saying his point was a bad one, but there is a possibility teddy and Mook are both mafia and Wake is innocent.

On the other hand, I also think that the points about Mookie being dead soon if he is a townie are valid. So maybe letting him hang around and see what becomes of him is the smarter play, and we should go after someone else. I'm not sure who else I'd vote for, though. I think one of teddy or wake is mafia, but I'm not sure which.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 53)

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:53 pm

Inukchuk jumped on the Mookie bandwagon too fast.

Unvote: Bronx
Vote: Inukchuk

Oh, and I am instantly suspicious of ken. That's the first nice thing that he has said about me ever. !+)
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 257)

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:53 pm

bigken117 wrote:even though my more recent one has made no effort to defend himself.

If there was something to defend I certainly would have but I didn't see any real reasoning as to why you voted for me, so I just ignored it.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:55 pm

J35J wrote:

It's a combination of being fairly confident with my vote and wanting to move the game along.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J35J » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:55 pm

I've really got nothing else to go on....I'll just admit that right now. I'm going to jump on the Inukchuk bandwagon because it looks like we might hit Day 2 if we do...

J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 358)

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:58 pm

Update:
Bronxxbomber 1 (dclark)
Inukchuk 5 (Aussie, Pokerplaya, bigken, Mookie, J35J)
J35J 1 (wake)
Mookie 3 (chris8, Bronx, Inuk)
Wake 1 (teddy)
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dclark0699 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:00 pm

J35J wrote:I've really got nothing else to go on....I'll just admit that right now. I'm going to jump on the Inukchuk bandwagon because it looks like we might hit Day 2 if we do...

I find the 5th vote to be more suspicious than the 6th vote. Mafia might be reluctant to kill a townie because it brings instant attention to them. But slyly voting 5th to try to tip the scales.... :-?

And you were second on Stephen Colbert's list...which meant at the time I made that...you were second on my list.

Inukchuk has been a little mysterious, but I'd say not so much more so than others.

Of course day 2 might smell better.

Unvote: BronxBombers
Vote: inukchuk

Bring on my instant attention :-b
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk