Mafia II - Day 4 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia II - Day 4

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia II - Day 4

Postby Inukchuk » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:05 am

Nice. I'm relieved my gut was right on bleach. Like I said, if he was a townie, I would have had to start from scratch...

Mookie made a big move as investigator throwing himself out there, but I guess if you axe a mafia guy on the first day and your townie is saved as well, you have some nice wiggle room to work with. Hope we made you proud Mook, God rest your soul... O:-)

The questions I'd like answered are: who is the doc and who did he save that first night? I'm also curious to know who he opted to save on subsequent nights as well... I would imagine he put mookie out there after teddy was lynched. Bleach was keen enough to know he'd be protected, so he went with dclark leaving mookie open for killing on night 3.
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby J35J » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:17 am

Yeah, I thought about the majority thing when we were left with an even number of players but kept it the same each round. This was probably the most well played game from the town that I've seen. How you guys managed to luck into getting a mafioso on day 1, the doctor chooses the right person to save on Night 1 and the investigator guessing right on Night 1 was amazing. It was almost a perfect game. Anyway, bleach was indeed mafioso, and town town survives with minimal losses! ;-D
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 363)

Postby J35J » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:22 am

Inukchuk wrote:Nice. I'm relieved my gut was right on bleach. Like I said, if he was a townie, I would have had to start from scratch...

Mookie made a big move as investigator throwing himself out there, but I guess if you axe a mafia guy on the first day and your townie is saved as well, you have some nice wiggle room to work with. Hope we made you proud Mook, God rest your soul... O:-)

The questions I'd like answered are: who is the doc and who did he save that first night? I'm also curious to know who he opted to save on subsequent nights as well... I would imagine he put mookie out there after teddy was lynched. Bleach was keen enough to know he'd be protected, so he went with dclark leaving mookie open for killing on night 3.

The doctor was Snakes and he saved dclark the first night. Then he went with Mookie like you said and since bleach went with Mookie on night 3 I didn't even bother to wait for Snakes because he couldn't save Mookie in consecutive nights anyway.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 363)

Postby Yoda » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:26 am

Nicely done townies. Sniffing out Teddy in Day 2 was huge even though Mookie had to sacrifice himself there.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:36 am

Good job townies. ;-D

After I got whacked I wanted to yell out BLEACH!!!! but I restrained myself.

After we had it narrowed down to Bleach and Jnez I stupidly wasted a guess on rlode which set us back a day and cost me my life. If he hadn't made himself look so suspicious with his crazy logic we would have done even better.

I can tell now whose logic is sound and it will be even harder in future games for mafia to hide.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)

Postby Yoda » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:42 am

Yeah we should have stuck with Bleach but I just followed your lead since we narrowed it down to two people that I didn't really care.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:01 am

This game couldn't have been botched any worse by the mafia. :-D

I figured with 4 votes on rlode, I was safe voting for NZ Eff. I was hoping he would respond and I could unvote him, but by the time he did there were already 4 votes on him so it would have been way to suspicious to unvote at that point.

So who was the doctor and why did you protect dclark the first night? That screwed us over, and then obviously Mookie investigating me was the nail in the coffin, for me anyways.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk