Mafia II - Day 4 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia II - Day 4

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia II - Day 4

Postby bleach168 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:26 pm

Aren't there 6 people left? Are we sure it's 3 votes to lynch someone?
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bleach168 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:34 pm

The more I think about it, the more I think Yoda is mafia. So it's time to make it official,

Vote Yoda

<speaking on the platform>

If Yoda dies and turns out to be a towny, then I die tomorrow. That's for certain. No one else is a suspect. If you think I'm mafia, you win regardless.

If I die today and you find out I'm a towny, who do you kill tomorrow? Yoda or Inukchuk? It's 50/50 as both of them have been pointing fingers at me. If you guess wrong, mafia will win.

So even if you're positive I'm mafia, I think you vote Yoda today since you can always kill me tomorrow.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby Inukchuk » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:48 pm

I've seen nothing to make me change my hunch. Time zone thing's a little flimsy, as that has never been part of my reasoning. If this is wrong, I'll honestly have to start from scratch again...

vote: bleach
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby Yoda » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:00 pm

OK let's just pretend that everyone left is dumb enough to believe Bleach.

I've gotten 1 vote (thanks rlode) all game without drawing much suspicion and there is a reason for that. I've been very consistent and helped root out the mafia. I didn't hide for almost 24 hours and then make a weak argument about my voting patterns. Even Mookie, the town investigator, said that I was the person that he had the most faith in to be a townie besides rlode whom he knew for a fact was a townie (also note that Bleach shifted the focus on him and succeeded on Day 3).

I've been suspicious of Bleach since Day 1 and so have others. He posted a lot in the beginning, pushing to change the rule to 3 votes to kill on first night. All it takes is for 3 mafia members to vote in unison and we lose a townie that day. This was obviously a rookie mistake as most people immediately took notice. Then what does he do? He disappears and keeps low because he knows that people are on to him until Day 4 as soon as I accuse him. He never voted until the last day! Look at his posts and his posting pattern. Most importantly, look at the timing of Jason's Day 3 post and his Day 4 announcement that Mookie was dead: all of 4 minutes. Unfortunately for him, I saw him lurking around that time with SJNez, who obviously wasn't mafia.

Sorry Bleach but this lady says hello:

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Yoda » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:04 pm

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby bleach168 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:32 pm

Thta's 3 votes. I want to say some things, but going to wait for confirmation from J.
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby Yoda » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:41 pm

bleach168 wrote:Thta's 3 votes. I want to say some things, but going to wait for confirmation from J.

Confirmation on what? Day 1 required 6 votes, Day 2 = 5, 3 = 4, 4 = 3. You are dead. The mafia is dead. Townies win. :-D
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby pokerplaya » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:02 am

If you need another:

Vote: Bleach
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby bleach168 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:11 am

Townies win!

Good game.
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby bleach168 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:15 am

Yoda wrote:
bleach168 wrote:Thta's 3 votes. I want to say some things, but going to wait for confirmation from J.

Confirmation on what? Day 1 required 6 votes, Day 2 = 5, 3 = 4, 4 = 3. You are dead. The mafia is dead. Townies win. :-D

On day one, we had 11 people so 6 was the majority.

Thanks to the doctor's handy work, we had an even number of players the rest of the way and I'm not sure it was right to lynch people without a majority. Didn't matter on day two though as Teddy was a clearly dead.
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk