Mafia II - Day 4 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia II - Day 4

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia II - Day 4

Postby Yoda » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:18 pm

Well Jason posted at 2:17 on Day 3 and Bleach and SJNez were the only ones browsing. Then Jason posted at 2:21 that Mookie was murdered. Bleach hasn't posted anything since yesterday 6:56 but he has been lurking around and he didn't even try to defend himself when Inuk and I were after him on Day 3.

I would be absolutely floored if it isn't Bleach. FLOORED.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yoda » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:32 pm

Adding fuel to the fire. Bleach has not voted for a single person yet. Trying to stay under the radar perhaps? Still waiting to see what he has to say since in his last post, he tried to shift the focus on SJNez who we now know is a townie.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby bleach168 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Yoda wrote:Well Jason posted at 2:17 on Day 3 and Bleach and SJNez were the only ones browsing. Then Jason posted at 2:21 that Mookie was murdered. Bleach hasn't posted anything since yesterday 6:56 but he has been lurking around and he didn't even try to defend himself when Inuk and I were after him on Day 3.

I would be absolutely floored if it isn't Bleach. FLOORED.

Ugh. Let's not use who's browsing as a way of sniffing out mafia. That's just going to make them go anonymous and then make us kill innocent townies.

As for why my pattern seems strange, I think it's because of my time zone and weird sleeping hours. You'll notice I never post between 4am pst and 2pm pst. It seems as though people in this game are most active during those hours which makes me seem like an outsider and someone who doesn't defend himself. During times when I am active, there's no one else to talk to so nothing gets done.

Oh, I think I did try to defend myself on day 3, I guess it wasn't enough for some people. If you do vote for me, let me request that you do so because of my actions and my actions alone. Don't connect me to Teddy based on what he said.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

Postby bleach168 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:43 pm

Yoda wrote:Adding fuel to the fire. Bleach has not voted for a single person yet. Trying to stay under the radar perhaps? Still waiting to see what he has to say since in his last post, he tried to shift the focus on SJNez who we now know is a townie.

Thanks for giving me a chance to speak. The last two days, I've logged on only to see someone lynched and the game turn to night so I couldn't speak.

I didn't get a chance to participate on the NZF lynching either. Like I said, time zone issues.

Yes, I focused on SJNez but did not vote for him. If I'm mafia that means 4 townies voted for SJNez.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby bleach168 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:47 pm

Still going through posts. Since I'm at work, it's a bit slow going. But I have a theory on who is the mafia we are looking for.
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby Yoda » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:52 pm

bleach168 wrote:Still going through posts. Since I'm at work, it's a bit slow going. But I have a theory on who is the mafia we are looking for.

And who would that be?
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby bleach168 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:00 pm

Ok, see if this makes any sense.

Day 3: This person voted for SJNez, a known innocent. Also voted for bleach (an innocent from my perspective).
Day 2: This day is a bye. It was clear we had to vote off Teddy. I just wasn't online at the time.
Day 1: This person voted rlode, another known innocent. He switched to NZF as the 3rd vote, which means he didn't start the bandwagon, and he didn't deliver the final blow either. But he participated enough to get suspicion off his back.

Oh, and let's add that this person and NZF aren't exactly the best of friends. I can see them both being mafia and one of them not minding too much about offing one of their own.

In my opinion, the mafia we are looking for is Yoda. If we were just to look at voting patterns, I don't see how you can say my pattern of zero votes has been more suspicious than Yoda's.

I'm sooo sticking my neck out on the line pointing out Yoda since if I was mafia, I'm dead tomorrow for sure. FOR SURE!!!! <dramatic voice>
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby Yoda » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:03 pm

bleach168 wrote:Ok, see if this makes any sense.

Day 3: This person voted for SJNez, a known innocent. Also voted for bleach (an innocent from my perspective).
Day 2: This day is a bye. It was clear we had to vote off Teddy. I just wasn't online at the time.
Day 1: This person voted rlode, another known innocent. He switched to NZF as the 3rd vote, which means he didn't start the bandwagon, and he didn't deliver the final blow either. But he participated enough to get suspicion off his back.

Oh, and let's add that this person and NZF aren't exactly the best of friends. I can see them both being mafia and one of them not minding too much about offing one of their own.

In my opinion, the mafia we are looking for is Yoda. If we were just to look at voting patterns, I don't see how you can say my pattern of zero votes has been more suspicious than Yoda's.

I'm sooo sticking my neck out on the line pointing out Yoda since if I was mafia, I'm dead tomorrow for sure. FOR SURE!!!! <dramatic voice>

LMAO that is a good one. Nice try. :-D
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby bleach168 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Yoda wrote:
bleach168 wrote:Ok, see if this makes any sense.

LMAO that is a good one. Nice try. :-D

I'm sure you saw it coming. :-b
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby Yoda » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:40 pm

Where the hell is everyone?
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk