Mafia game - Night 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia game - Night 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mafia game - Night 2

Postby J35J » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:12 am

After the town succeeds in sniffing out the mafia, they wake up to find Yoda, the town investigator, hanging from the same downtown flagpole. The mafia will not be scared and have sent there own message to the once peaceful town of Jasonville. Will this deter the town...will the mafia now run free...Jasonville needs a hero!

Day 2 begins...

down to 7 players.....4 votes needed for a majority vote.
Last edited by J35J on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 387)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia game - Day 2

Postby Yoda » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:35 am

Ahhh crap...
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Inukchuk » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:58 am

Whoa, this game's moving quickly now...
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby AussieDodger » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:42 am

Checking in ;-D

I'd like to vote for dclark. Of the 3 bandwagoners, he stayed on his horse. (As jfg finished off the mafia scum).

Vote: dclark

;-D ;-D
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby dclark0699 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:30 am

Interesting.

Aussie did not vote in the first one - and then myself and Inukchuk were the only ones not to vote for the mafia man. So I think it is down to three unless the other mafia member is very very sneaky.

Snakes curiously asked if "the mafia members knew one another from the start" which seems to completely absolve him, but seems strange.

However, I'm going to go with

Vote: AussieDodger

Not just because he voted for me. His mysterious absence from the voting in the first one - then he quickly jumped on me because I was drawing suspicion from the other players.

I also stayed on my horse last night because I went to Quaker Steak and Lube all you can eat with a bunch of my friends and was out from 4:30 to midnight. Or did I.....
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby dclark0699 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:31 am

Yoda was also the one who was on Aussie the longest...and now he is dead...
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby dclark0699 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:44 am

Other plot line I just thought about - jfg knew that dropping the fifth vote would make him look bad. But if he already knew he'd be killing a mafia man - it would make him look incredibly good - and thus make everyone ignore him for a while because "mafia would never kill their own"

This game is confusing.

Can I vote for myself?
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:02 pm

getting a mafia for day one is SWEET. losing yoda hurts, but im going to review some of the day one now, and get my thoughts together.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:15 pm

ok. my thoughts

1. We all know Yoda was the investigator so everything he says you have to feel is true. He was after Aussie, who has been suspicious to me, so thats a lead we might want to follow, considering Aussie would probably kill off Yoda since he was the only one on his trail.

2. The Show is also clear now i think. Rlode voted for the show as the 3rd vote and did not hesitate. He obviously wanted him dead, so no way hes the other mafia.

3. Rlode agreed with JFG which caused my suspicion to begin with, so he could also be mafia.

4. D-Clark is an interesting one. He sure is posting a lot which usually means no mafia, but he was quick to jump onto the show, who without a doubt is a townie.

5. Teddy is clear as well. Just reading his posts, it seems like he wouldnt be mafia and he voted for rlode. could have been a bold move to hide himself, but it still could have gone either way at that point, so more than likely townie.

6. Inukchuk, i have formed zero opinion on but he was voting for jfg, who could be a mafia, so im leaning townie.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The_Show » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:03 pm

Working on a perfect game so far. 1 day = 1 mafia sob. Let's see if we can make it it through without killing one of our own.

I looked over day 1 and kept asking myself why would they whack Yoda? Aussie would have a reason to since Yoda was the last guy to suspect Aussie. Besides me and Aussie, Yoda doesn't make much mention of anyone else. He does mention Teddy, but not seriously.

I don't think it's Aussie. He had the chance to finish me when I had 4 votes, but he chose not to. It could of made him look suspicious if he did cast the 5th vote, but it would of ended day 1 fast and would caused day 2 to be another crapshoot. That would of been bad for us, but good for the mafia as everyone still sits in the dark.

If jfg was mafia, I don't think he would of been the 5th vote to finish off rlode. If he was mafia, that would of been a good way to cover up.

dclark is the most suspicious to me so far. He, like rlode, jumped on me without giving much of a reason except for a "I agree" type answer. jfg jumped on as well, but why would he whack yoda and finish off his comrade (if he was mafia)?
The_Show
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertWeb Supporter

Next

Return to General Talk