After the town succeeds in sniffing out the mafia, they wake up to find Yoda, the town investigator, hanging from the same downtown flagpole. The mafia will not be scared and have sent there own message to the once peaceful town of Jasonville. Will this deter the town...will the mafia now run free...Jasonville needs a hero!
Day 2 begins...
down to 7 players.....4 votes needed for a majority vote.
Last edited by J35J on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Other plot line I just thought about - jfg knew that dropping the fifth vote would make him look bad. But if he already knew he'd be killing a mafia man - it would make him look incredibly good - and thus make everyone ignore him for a while because "mafia would never kill their own"
1. We all know Yoda was the investigator so everything he says you have to feel is true. He was after Aussie, who has been suspicious to me, so thats a lead we might want to follow, considering Aussie would probably kill off Yoda since he was the only one on his trail.
2. The Show is also clear now i think. Rlode voted for the show as the 3rd vote and did not hesitate. He obviously wanted him dead, so no way hes the other mafia.
3. Rlode agreed with JFG which caused my suspicion to begin with, so he could also be mafia.
4. D-Clark is an interesting one. He sure is posting a lot which usually means no mafia, but he was quick to jump onto the show, who without a doubt is a townie.
5. Teddy is clear as well. Just reading his posts, it seems like he wouldnt be mafia and he voted for rlode. could have been a bold move to hide himself, but it still could have gone either way at that point, so more than likely townie.
6. Inukchuk, i have formed zero opinion on but he was voting for jfg, who could be a mafia, so im leaning townie.
Working on a perfect game so far. 1 day = 1 mafia sob. Let's see if we can make it it through without killing one of our own.
I looked over day 1 and kept asking myself why would they whack Yoda? Aussie would have a reason to since Yoda was the last guy to suspect Aussie. Besides me and Aussie, Yoda doesn't make much mention of anyone else. He does mention Teddy, but not seriously.
I don't think it's Aussie. He had the chance to finish me when I had 4 votes, but he chose not to. It could of made him look suspicious if he did cast the 5th vote, but it would of ended day 1 fast and would caused day 2 to be another crapshoot. That would of been bad for us, but good for the mafia as everyone still sits in the dark.
If jfg was mafia, I don't think he would of been the 5th vote to finish off rlode. If he was mafia, that would of been a good way to cover up.
dclark is the most suspicious to me so far. He, like rlode, jumped on me without giving much of a reason except for a "I agree" type answer. jfg jumped on as well, but why would he whack yoda and finish off his comrade (if he was mafia)?