Yankees Tickets - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Yankees Tickets

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Yankees Tickets

Postby Amazinz » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:28 pm

ggs wrote:If they're all sold out online at ticketmaster.com, will they still have some available at the box office?

Yes. I am pretty sure this is the case with all parks but it definitely is with the Mets and Yankees. There is always a reserve that they keep for the box office. However, like h0rt said, you have to get there early because they can sell out quickly. I use the box office a lot when I go back home (if I can't bum tickets from my uncle or some other family member :-b).
Image
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 18800
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: in Canada, toughening up figure skaters

Re: Yankees Tickets

Postby ggs » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:25 pm

Amazinz wrote:Yes. I am pretty sure this is the case with all parks but it definitely is with the Mets and Yankees. There is always a reserve that they keep for the box office. However, like h0rt said, you have to get there early because they can sell out quickly. I use the box office a lot when I go back home (if I can't bum tickets from my uncle or some other family member :-b).


good to know - thanks very much!
ggs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1267
(Past Year: 111)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Yankees Tickets

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:13 pm

Amazinz wrote:
ggs wrote:If they're all sold out online at ticketmaster.com, will they still have some available at the box office?

Yes. I am pretty sure this is the case with all parks but it definitely is with the Mets and Yankees. There is always a reserve that they keep for the box office. However, like h0rt said, you have to get there early because they can sell out quickly. I use the box office a lot when I go back home (if I can't bum tickets from my uncle or some other family member :-b).


or just stand around making a peace sign (or if you want 2 tickets, make the shark-fingers, etc)
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yankees Tickets

Postby ggs » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:53 am

ended up getting $25 tickets off craigs the morning of gameday, 3rd row tier box absolutely fantastic seats! thanks for the help!
ggs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1267
(Past Year: 111)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Yankees Tickets

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:47 pm

Didn't stab anybody? Wuss. Your trip to NY was not complete. :-D
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24812
(Past Year: 377)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Yankees Tickets

Postby Big Pimpin » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:47 pm

bigh0rt wrote:Didn't stab anybody? Wuss. Your trip to NY was not complete. :-D


Definitely disappointing. :-t :-b
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13710
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Building a metric. And being ignorable and stupid.

Re: Yankees Tickets

Postby Amazinz » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:57 pm

I will be home and at Shea for the Cubs series. I probably will not stab anyone but I have this TASER I've been dying to test out...
Image
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 18800
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: in Canada, toughening up figure skaters

Re: Yankees Tickets

Postby BronXBombers51 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:44 pm

Hope you enjoyed the sucktitude that is the 2008 New York Yankees.
25
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 11949
(Past Year: 54)
Joined: 8 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yankees Tickets

Postby ggs » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:17 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:Hope you enjoyed the sucktitude that is the 2008 New York Yankees.


was visiting from Toronto so let's just say it didn't hurt that the boys in blue came back from 4 down to win it 7-6 :D

Our view:
Image
ggs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1267
(Past Year: 111)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Aug. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Seattle at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Texas at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Colorado at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
LA Angels at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
San Francisco at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
NY Yankees at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Minnesota at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Toronto at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Milwaukee at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Kansas City at Oakland
(9:35 pm)
Pittsburgh at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Chi Cubs at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Atlanta at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact