Mafia game - Night 1 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia game - Night 1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia game - Day 1

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:42 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:I'm looking at both rlode and dclark at the moment. Jfg did wait for Yoda to make the first vote on The Show but he said he was on his list before Yoda made a vote. Rlode just said he agreed with jfg right after his vote and dclark's reason was "peer pressure."

I could go either way but since rlode has a vote on him I'll just go with him for now.

Vote: rlode

you know, my same logic sort of applies to jfg and rlode and the whole 3 mins after jfg voted, rlode did, makes him awfully suspicious as well. the first day will be 99 % crapshoot, and most people will jump the bandwagon to make it look as though they're just part of the crowd.

when i was mafia, i tried to never vote for the person who i thought was going to be killed, because then it sort of kept my name clear for a day. the mafia usually will never be the first to point someone out, nor will they be the person to kill last. its usually one of the two people in the middle, which makes it tough.

jfg, rlode, and dclark are on my list, and for the sake of the game being moved again and rlode's 3 min delay (lack thereof), ill vote for him.

Unvote: jfg

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby rlode67628 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:48 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:I'm looking at both rlode and dclark at the moment. Jfg did wait for Yoda to make the first vote on The Show but he said he was on his list before Yoda made a vote. Rlode just said he agreed with jfg right after his vote and dclark's reason was "peer pressure."

I could go either way but since rlode has a vote on him I'll just go with him for now.

you know, my same logic sort of applies to jfg and rlode and the whole 3 mins after jfg voted, rlode did, makes him awfully suspicious as well. the first day will be 99 % crapshoot, and most people will jump the bandwagon to make it look as though they're just part of the crowd.

when i was mafia, i tried to never vote for the person who i thought was going to be killed, because then it sort of kept my name clear for a day. the mafia usually will never be the first to point someone out, nor will they be the person to kill last. its usually one of the two people in the middle, which makes it tough.

jfg, rlode, and dclark are on my list, and for the sake of the game being moved again and rlode's 3 min delay (lack thereof), ill vote for him.

Unvote: jfg

I think it's more coincidence than not. :-o I saw the Mafia topic was red and when I looked to see and saw that it was someone I was suspicious of I immediately cast my vote for The Show. I just think it's very suspicious to immediately point somebody out without hearing any discussion. :-?
rlode67628
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby J35J » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:00 pm

Vote Talley
TheShow - 3 (jfg, rlode, dclark)
rlode - 3 (TheShow, Teddy, Snakes)
jfg - 1 (Inukchuk)
Aussie - 1 (Yoda)

Hasn't Voted - (Aussie)

...5 votes needed for a Day 1 lynching
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 421)

Postby jfg » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:03 pm

Have we heard anything from Aussie yet?
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 96)

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:07 pm

J35J wrote:Vote Talley
TheShow - 3 (jfg, rlode, dclark)
rlode - 3 (TheShow, Teddy, Snakes)
jfg - 1 (Inukchuk)
Aussie - 1 (Yoda)

Hasn't Voted - (Aussie)

...5 votes needed for a Day 1 lynching

question? sometimes the mafiosos know each other right off the bat, sometimes they dont? do they know now?

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J35J » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:23 pm

Mafioso do know each other from the start.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 421)

Postby Yoda » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:39 pm

Unvote: Aussie
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:48 pm

J35J wrote:Mafioso do know each other from the start.

interesting. i definitely do NOT think both mafias both voted for the show, because that would be too obvious.

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby jfg » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:02 pm

I'm going to make it 5 and move this along:

Unvote: TheShow

jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 96)

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:21 pm

jfg wrote:I'm going to make it 5 and move this along:

Unvote: TheShow

surprise ;-7

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk