I suck at video games - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

I suck at video games

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: I suck at video games

Postby Crunkleton » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:12 pm

It also must be nice to be a kid in school where you have all summer and every day after 3 pm to do nothing but play video games... although I do dominate MarioKart DS online :-b
Crunkleton
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BronXBombers51 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:58 pm

I was big into Halo 2 and Madden a couple years ago, before I left for college and thus didn't renew my Live account. For me, it was a blast. Honestly I don't even like to play Madden anymore unless it's against someone else. I'm not super-great or anything either. I just have more incentive to beat some kid who's talking trash in my ear. Having some kid spout off in the lobby before a game of Halo 2 just makes sticking a grenade to his face that much sweeter. :-D
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 116)

Postby TheA'sFatLeadoffMan » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:30 pm

Less QQ more pew pew
TheA'sFatLeadoffMan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:31 am

i just bought ps3 with madden and metal gear solid. in previous years and on ps2 i was pretty unstoppable playing madden. needless to say, its taken me awhile to get adjusted to the ps3 version, but i think im getting all right now. as for metal gear solid. it is ridiculously hard for me, even though i feel it should be. the graphics and gameplay are unreal, but im struggling. !+)

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 65)

Postby Yoda » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:i just bought ps3 with madden and metal gear solid. in previous years and on ps2 i was pretty unstoppable playing madden. needless to say, its taken me awhile to get adjusted to the ps3 version, but i think im getting all right now. as for metal gear solid. it is ridiculously hard for me, even though i feel it should be. the graphics and gameplay are unreal, but im struggling. !+)

n00b
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:16 pm

Yoda wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:i just bought ps3 with madden and metal gear solid. in previous years and on ps2 i was pretty unstoppable playing madden. needless to say, its taken me awhile to get adjusted to the ps3 version, but i think im getting all right now. as for metal gear solid. it is ridiculously hard for me, even though i feel it should be. the graphics and gameplay are unreal, but im struggling. !+)

n00b

i am quite the noob when it comes to first person shooters. ive always liked them, but i just never had the time/patience to sit around for hours to practice.

take halo for example. in college, i enjoyed playing, but everyone else would just play for hours and hours that when we played big multi-player games, they were so good that it wasnt much fun for me.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 65)

Postby jfg » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:17 am

He sucks at Madden in a whole new way!

http://www.athlists.com/?p=109
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 169)

Previous

Return to Video Games