Lets Go PAD'RES' - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to San Diego Padres

Lets Go PAD'RES'

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Lets Go PAD'RES'

Postby wrveres » Tue Mar 04, 2003 4:49 am

:-B hey check it out someone had enough respect to give us our own site. Thats one step better than any Major Publication has the Padres forcasted this year, and it is a small step.

I will talk baseball with anybody, but please understand that "Baseball" is only played in the NL. The difference is really easy to compare. Assume that the NL=NFL/AL=Arena league.

On to the Pads'

Frankly I think that it is time for a managerial change with Quotes like these. We're playing just some horrible baseball, but we have six, seven weeks to get ready for the season." – Bruce Bochy. Seems like we have been hearing that for the last 4 seasons. But hey I could be wrong.

The '03 Padres will display some of the best young pitching in the NL this year. They all have some ML experience thanks to the medical ward last year that was Mission Valley. (who were those Jones boy's that bounced through here last year.) This should provide for some excellent Sleepers. Especially in deep NL only league's, like mine. These young arms were The owners promise for a new stadium. Looks like they just might deliver.
Wouldn't it be funny if.. get this..."Petco Park" turned out to be a hitters park.

Talk to you all soon
Lets go PAD' RES'
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 720)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to San Diego Padres