Mafia...any players? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia...any players?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia...any players?

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:15 pm

J35J wrote:7 townspeople (1 of which will be an investigator)
2 mafia

;-D
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mookie4ever » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:12 am

I would like to play but after my dominating performance last time I know that I would be the first one knocked off. :-D

I remember having somebody pecked to death by Blue Jays and another person was drowned in maple syrup and the only witness was a moose who said "Mooooooooooookie". And nobody got the clues. :-B
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)

Postby J35J » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:15 am

Mookie4ever wrote:I would like to play but after my dominating performance last time I know that I would be the first one knocked off. :-D

I remember having somebody pecked to death by Blue Jays and another person was drowned in maple syrup and the only witness was a moose who said "Mooooooooooookie". And nobody got the clues. :-B

lol, I think they got the clues but I think they thought it might have been a setup or something. They did let it go for too long though!! :-b

So you in Mook?
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 363)

Postby wake » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:05 pm

J35J wrote:
wake wrote:
jfg wrote:I'm brand new to this. I see a bunch of threads setting up the game but not one where the game is actually going on. Can you point me in the right direction?

First mafia game

Wake, I know you want in on this???

I'll play in the next mafia after this one but I'm not going to have much time for a game of it this upcoming week
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:43 am

all ready to go ;-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J35J » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:40 am

Looks like we'll start later this evening or tomorrow morning. Keep an eye on your inboxes as I will hand out roles as some point this afternoon and will get a new thread started up.

Good luck townies!
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby J35J » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:19 am

Everyones Mafia roles have been sent out...if you haven't gotten a PM from me let me know!

Day 1 game thread will be up in a sec...
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk