Dynasty: Get rid of McGee for the killa - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Dynasty: Get rid of McGee for the killa

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Dynasty: Get rid of McGee for the killa

Postby MadDog36 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:36 pm

Would you guys give up Jacob McGee with news on his TJ surgery in place of Kilo Kiuahue or however he spells his name.

My other minors:
(pitching and 5-tool guys are most favorable in scoring). I have enough infielders and not enough pitchers or OF. I had Rasmus and Bruce but Bruce is called up and Rasmus is traded. Do you like the Killa or ANYONE else in the minors over ANYTHING I've got?? Those last three sptos are used for long term DL free rights.

1) Brandon Erbe
2) Edward Salcedo
3) Brandon Wood
4) Jacob McGee
5) Adam Miller
6) Reid Brignac
7) Mark Prior
8) Jeremy Bonderman
9) Carl Pavano
Join My Roto Keeper League:
viewtopic.php?t=466433
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 1936)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Dynasty: Get rid of McGee for the killa

Postby J35J » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:23 pm

MadDog36 wrote:Would you guys give up Jacob McGee with news on his TJ surgery in place of Kilo Kiuahue or however he spells his name.

My other minors:
(pitching and 5-tool guys are most favorable in scoring). I have enough infielders and not enough pitchers or OF. I had Rasmus and Bruce but Bruce is called up and Rasmus is traded. Do you like the Killa or ANYONE else in the minors over ANYTHING I've got?? Those last three sptos are used for long term DL free rights.

1) Brandon Erbe
2) Edward Salcedo
3) Brandon Wood
4) Jacob McGee
5) Adam Miller
6) Reid Brignac
7) Mark Prior
8) Jeremy Bonderman
9) Carl Pavano

Really hard to say without knowing who is still available in your league in the minors. How about Derek Holland (LHP for Tex)...he's a little more under the radar as far as the better pitchers in the minors. But like I said its hard to say without a list of who is gone already. As far as giving up on McGee, I'd probably do it if there are other decent options out there. Its going to be a couple years before he's back to normal and by then there will be a number of other starters that will have taken his place in terms of highly thought of pitching prospects. Replacing him with Kiaahue is hard to say because I don't know who else is available that you could get.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 369)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Minor League & College Baseball