Chris Young - SP - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Chris Young - SP

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Chris Young - SP

Postby verb1999 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:16 pm

That's not a good update. You should post that question in the draft, trade, keeper, waivers forum. This forum is for updates on the players & their status/injuries.

However I'm going to hang onto him until some REAL information comes through so I know what to do with this guy.
verb1999
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Hockey

Re: Chris Young - SP

Postby alex42083 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Loooks like Young might be back for a few more starts at the end of the fantasy year, and I still think he's better than some other WW options.

Aug 22 Padres.MLB.com's Mike Ritter reports San Diego Padres SP Chris Young (forearm) threw a bullpen session and played catch from 120 feet Thursday, Aug. 21. "I was a little rusty, but my arm felt good," Young said. "It's just a step in the process."

Aug 21 Young (forearm) has played catch the past two days and is recovering well from his forearm strain, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports.
Recommendation: Young will probably need one rehab start, but it looks like fantasy owners who have held onto Young will get a few starts out of him in the final month of the season. "He will pitch for the Padres in September," manager Bud Black said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/741 ... korqeFCLcF
alex42083
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates