Fantasy Baseball...Remember How It Used To Be? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Fantasy Baseball...Remember How It Used To Be?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby sigtaulefty » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:08 pm

I remember reading over my father's fantasy spreadsheets when I was in grade school.

Online fantasy gaming has given my friends and I an opportunity to play in the same league while we are in different cities which is really cool.
[b]"I'd like the thank the good lord for making me a Yankee"[/b] - Joe DiMaggio
sigtaulefty
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:08 am

soxfanatic wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Hey Madison...I am putting your post numbers in perspective. I figure each of your 19,569 posts written means that you have read about 189, 669. Or more?

:-? thats alot of reading. do you still reasd every post that comeinto the cafe like you used to?

Y's guy, I have no idea as to how many posts I've read. The majority of them for sure though. :-) Over 200,000 posts are here, so over 100,000 easily.

Soxfanatic, not lately. I'm still reading and posting but keeping up with every single post is basically impossible to do now, but that's a good thing. :-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby wrveres » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:06 am

I still keep a pad of graphing paper on my desk to this very day ... I don't read the morning paper anymore though. Actually I kinda miss the ink stained hands, It was always funny when somebody picked there nose while reading the paper.

But this year I am going High Tech ....
I just ordered a 21" monitor .. ;-D

Spreadsheets in every corner of the monitor Bios, Projections, Rotoworld, Rototimes ... you name it .... :-] Information overload ? ? ?

Ideally, I should know who won the draft before its even done. I have charts set up that will show my projected standings, by category as I draft.

No more flipping though 'windows' baby .... ;-)
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 641)

Postby DieHardCubbie » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:08 am

Madison wrote:
soxfanatic wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Hey Madison...I am putting your post numbers in perspective. I figure each of your 19,569 posts written means that you have read about 189, 669. Or more?

:-? thats alot of reading. do you still reasd every post that comeinto the cafe like you used to?

Y's guy, I have no idea as to how many posts I've read. The majority of them for sure though. :-) Over 200,000 posts are here, so over 100,000 easily.

Soxfanatic, not lately. I'm still reading and posting but keeping up with every single post is basically impossible to do now, but that's a good thing. :-)

I think between the two of us...we get all the post read....but someone does definately post more that me..... ;-)
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
DieHardCubbie
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers