The New Pic Thread - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

The New Pic Thread

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby Pogotheostrich » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Yoda wrote:are those ta ta's or oinions?

I thought they were onions at first.
Image
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21623
(Past Year: 325)
Joined: 9 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: St. Louis

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:58 pm

JTWood wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:Lucy >>>>>> Keeley any day.


i disagree sir.

You two are debating minutia.

You cannot get within light years of any chick that hot, and if you were blessed to have either Lucy or Keeley choose you, you'd say yes to which ever one it was without a second's thought. Or maybe I've got this wrong...

Keeley: High, AquaMan. Sexy name. Take me now. I'm yours.
AquaMan: Nah... I'm waiting for Dakota Fanning.


FTFY
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby knapplc » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:FTFY

I'm well aware of the whole "fixed that for you" phenomenon, but for some reason I always read that as "F that, F you." And I don't know why.
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby GiantsFan14 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:10 pm

knapplc wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:FTFY

I'm well aware of the whole "fixed that for you" phenomenon, but for some reason I always read that as "F that, F you." And I don't know why.


i was wondering what FTFY stood for, never seen that one before. i've always used FYP.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14141
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:11 pm

knapplc wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:FTFY

I'm well aware of the whole "fixed that for you" phenomenon, but for some reason I always read that as "F that, F you." And I don't know why.


I know I do. Sometimes, I'll interpret FTW as F the World and think back to Taz's FTW gimmick in the 90's during the good times of ECW.
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby Old_Style » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:28 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:I know I do. Sometimes, I'll interpret FTW as F the World and think back to Taz's FTW gimmick in the 90's during the good times of ECW.


I thought it meant f--- the world for the longest time, because of the Tiger Army song.
Finally figured out the other meaning about a year ago. :-S
Image
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6885
Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: at the last neighborhood corner tavern

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby JTWood » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Image
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby JTWood » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Image

Image

Image
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby JTWood » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Image
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby ayebatter » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Old_Style wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:I know I do. Sometimes, I'll interpret FTW as F the World and think back to Taz's FTW gimmick in the 90's during the good times of ECW.


I thought it meant f--- the world for the longest time, because of the Tiger Army song.
Finally figured out the other meaning about a year ago. :-S


Since I'm old and not hip, I have to google everyone one of those friggn' things to find out what they stand for. :*) :-S
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12213
(Past Year: 1299)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: unioreimi and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact