The New Pic Thread - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

The New Pic Thread

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby Neato Torpedo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:52 pm

I bought Triple Play 2001 off eBay for $3.50 a few months ago and I played an entire season in the ensuing two-ish months. I haven't picked up my copy of MVP 05 in a long time, though.

Oh nostalgia
Image

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter
Posts: 8618
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: we don't burn gasoline, we burn our dreams

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:29 pm

DbacksRback wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:
Neato Torpedo wrote:Image


God I miss that game :,-(


Is it bad if I still play this game on original xbox even though I own Ps3?

Love making a roster of future studs like Utley, Howard, Reyes, Wright, Crawford while getting them late in drafts. and Greinkes curveball? :-L


I've played it as recently as yesterday. Greinke is unhittable...not sure why they decided to make his curveball 55. Also, I love how the fielders are so much faster than all baserunners.
Image

2011 Live Free or DyNasty Champ
A Fleshner Fantasy
Wicked Wikitect
Wicked Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3542
(Past Year: 33)
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby DbacksRback » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:05 am

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
DbacksRback wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:
God I miss that game :,-(


Is it bad if I still play this game on original xbox even though I own Ps3?

Love making a roster of future studs like Utley, Howard, Reyes, Wright, Crawford while getting them late in drafts. and Greinkes curveball? :-L


I've played it as recently as yesterday. Greinke is unhittable...not sure why they decided to make his curveball 55. Also, I love how the fielders are so much faster than all baserunners.


Ever create the player named "Jacob Paterson" with 1 t and have fun with how far he hits the ball?
________________________________________

Image
DbacksRback
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2879
(Past Year: 57)
Joined: 2 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:42 pm

This is about as true as it gets right here...
Image
SPOILER ALERT: She gets a facial.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 351)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:52 pm

bigh0rt wrote:This is about as true as it gets right here...
Image
SPOILER ALERT: She gets a facial.



You should have a class facebook page. Why wouldn't you want to share this with your class?
They can learn about scientific method, research, graphing etc.
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 280)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby AussieDodger » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:42 am

Image
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby wrveres » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:48 am

Thats pretty easy to defeat.
AussieDodger wrote:Image


Image

:-D
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31783
(Past Year: 720)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby AussieDodger » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:57 am

wrveres wrote:Thats pretty easy to defeat.
AussieDodger wrote:Image


Image

:-D


Image
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby wrveres » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:13 am

AussieDodger wrote:
wrveres wrote:Thats pretty easy to defeat.
AussieDodger wrote:Image
Image

:-D
Image

Image
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31783
(Past Year: 720)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby DbacksRback » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:00 am

That reminds me of a thread we had a while back where you had to "kill" something else with other pictures and it just kept going and going...can anyone find this?

Edit: Found it :-)
________________________________________

Image
DbacksRback
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2879
(Past Year: 57)
Joined: 2 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate, Laicekl and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Oct. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Francisco at Pittsburgh
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact