100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

The New Pic Thread

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:16 pm

awesome apology.

This thing is like a made for TV movie :-b

The only thing that could have made the apology better is if the Aussie and his girlfriend were on the ground behind him making out.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:10 am

Mookie4ever wrote:awesome apology.

The only thing that could have made the apology better is if the Aussie and his girlfriend were on the ground behind him making out.
you mean the Aussie and his girlfriend that were on the front lines of the riot, throwing rocks and things at police. Yeah they are real hero's. The only reason this apology came out is because he got caught, you know it, and i know it. He read a statement, prepared by lawyers, and his dad called him courageous. Fail. Heck, even when the reporter asked him about being caught, he replied, well i hope this doesn't mess up my chances of making the team or some crap like that. :-t so what was so awesome about it?
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 660)

Postby zepfan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:48 pm

wrveres wrote:

you mean the Aussie and his girlfriend that were on the front lines of the riot, throwing rocks and things at police. Yeah they are real hero's. The only reason this apology came out is because he got caught, you know it, and i know it. He read a statement, prepared by lawyers, and his dad called him courageous. Fail. Heck, even when the reporter asked him about being caught, he replied, well i hope this doesn't mess up my chances of making the team or some crap like that. :-t so what was so awesome about it?

From everything I've seen and read, they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time (not throwing things) and she got bowled over. Also I know she has a nice butt and everything, but I'm pretty sure nobody called them heroes...

You may resume. :-)

"My cat's breath smells like cat food." - R. Wiggum
zepfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)

Postby Tavish » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Why in the hell do they keep calling him an "alleged" rioter?

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 25)

Postby lastingsgriller » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Tavish wrote:

Why in the hell do they keep calling him an "alleged" rioter?

because they are alleging that he was rioting. :-]
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 172)

Postby wrveres » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:50 pm

zepfan wrote:
wrveres wrote:

From everything I've seen and read, they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time (not throwing things) and she got bowled over. Also I know she has a nice butt and everything, but I'm pretty sure nobody called them heroes...

i could be wrong, but isn't there video of them rioting before she got run over by the police? i thought i saw that on CNN. I have difficulty believing that there was a major riot going on all around them for hours, and they were just taking a stroll on the sidewalk, smack in the middle of the rioters and police.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:56 pm

wrveres wrote:

The tears are awesome. The contrived insincerity tickles me. The guy sets a cop car on fire and he and his parents are crying and hugging in front of tv cameras. It think that somewhere the dad says that he's proud of his son. Can this get any more surreal? :-b
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:57 pm

wrveres wrote:
zepfan wrote:
wrveres wrote:you mean the Aussie and his girlfriend that were on the front lines of the riot, throwing rocks and things at police. Yeah they are real hero's. The only reason this apology came out is because he got caught, you know it, and i know it. He read a statement, prepared by lawyers, and his dad called him courageous. Fail. Heck, even when the reporter asked him about being caught, he replied, well i hope this doesn't mess up my chances of making the team or some crap like that. :-t so what was so awesome about it?

i could be wrong, but isn't there video of them rioting before she got run over by the police? i thought i saw that on CNN. I have difficulty believing that there was a major riot going on all around them for hours, and they were just taking a stroll on the sidewalk, smack in the middle of the rioters and police.

I could be wrong, but they haven't had a trial, so they're innocent until proven guilty.

2011 Live Free or DyNasty Champ
A Fleshner Fantasy
Wicked Wikitect
Wicked Wikitect

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 31)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:57 pm

wrveres wrote:i could be wrong

not possible wrveres.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Postby wrveres » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
wrveres wrote:

The tears are awesome. The contrived insincerity tickles me. The guy sets a cop car on fire and he and his parents are crying and hugging in front of tv cameras. It think that somewhere the dad says that he's proud of his son. Can this get any more surreal? :-b
okay gotcha. we are on the same page here.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk