The New Pic Thread - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

The New Pic Thread

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby wrveres » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:44 pm

StlSluggers wrote:You guys are in trouble, because I've only posted 3 pages of those captcha comics. I've got 12 more to go through.

might i suggest just a simple link. :-o ..
they should rename those. craptcha.
I never thought i'd say this .. but more dog fort :-o :-o
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31783
(Past Year: 692)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby StlSluggers » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:49 pm

wrveres wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:You guys are in trouble, because I've only posted 3 pages of those captcha comics. I've got 12 more to go through.

might i suggest just a simple link. :-o ..

yes you may

i may also ignore that request
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby StlSluggers » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Image

Lost's mysterious cave, the heart of the island, was discovered just outside of Buffalo, New York. Get a better look at this totally natural phenomenon - just don't expect a better series ending to be hiding in there, somewhere.

The name of this waterfall is Eternal Flame Waterfall on Shale Creek in Chestnut Ridge Park outside of Buffalo New York. According to the NY state waterfall guide, this crazy fire and ice creation is formed when a "pocket of natural methane gas in an alcove below the waterfall seeps out through a fracture in the rocks." Granted, the light doesn't shine everyday - only when it's gobbling up the body and soul of the Man In Black, or creating the occasional plot hole.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:45 pm

StlSluggers wrote:
Image

Lost's mysterious cave, the heart of the island, was discovered just outside of Buffalo, New York. Get a better look at this totally natural phenomenon - just don't expect a better series ending to be hiding in there, somewhere.

The name of this waterfall is Eternal Flame Waterfall on Shale Creek in Chestnut Ridge Park outside of Buffalo New York. According to the NY state waterfall guide, this crazy fire and ice creation is formed when a "pocket of natural methane gas in an alcove below the waterfall seeps out through a fracture in the rocks." Granted, the light doesn't shine everyday - only when it's gobbling up the body and soul of the Man In Black, or creating the occasional plot hole.

Previously, on LOST...
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 348)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby StlSluggers » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:29 pm

mod edit for extremely poor taste
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby dAnzac » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:47 am

MOAR CAPTCHA, LESS DOGFART!
Image
Cafe bets 2010:
W/j24jags - Oakland A's more wins then NYM
W/mweir145 - Oakland A's more wins then TOR (hat-trick?)
dAnzac
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 621
Joined: 4 Aug 2010
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Do alligators alligate?

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby Jivedude » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:27 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Jivedude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1517
Joined: 19 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 1930's Germany

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby Metroid » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:50 pm

Image
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby lastingsgriller » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:34 pm

StlSluggers wrote:mod edit for extremely poor taste



so intrigued to see what was once here... 8-o
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 3882
(Past Year: 172)
Joined: 21 Jan 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: ..skipping the light fandango.

Re: The New Pic Thread

Postby shawngee03 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:37 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:mod edit for extremely poor taste



so intrigued to see what was once here... 8-o


not bacon..that stuff is awesome
shawngee03
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 650
Joined: 6 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: H-Town

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: unioreimi and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Oct. 25
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact