Sig Modification - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Sig Modification

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Sig Modification

Postby jake_twothousandfive » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:12 pm

Would it be possible to add spacing between the lettering in my sig? "Kirby Puckett" can be left alone if it's tough to do but I'd appreciate it if someone could space out the "TouchEMAll" if possible. Even with the font change it seems to read as "Touche Mall" at first glance.

I've had this sig for over a year but it's really been bugging me lately for some reason. :-?
"Don't take anything for granted, because tomorrow is not promised to any of us." ---Kirby Puckett
jake_twothousandfive
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Sig Modification

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:38 pm

jake_twothousandfive wrote:Would it be possible to add spacing between the lettering in my sig? "Kirby Puckett" can be left alone if it's tough to do but I'd appreciate it if someone could space out the "TouchEMAll" if possible. Even with the font change it seems to read as "Touche Mall" at first glance.

I've had this sig for over a year but it's really been bugging me lately for some reason. :-?

the easiest way possible would be to contact who made the sig ( i believe wickedsmaat due the watermark ). anyone else it would be more difficult. not impossible, but a pain.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SJNez46 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:55 pm

heres the best i could do with the jpeg. Doesnt look great though. If WS still has the PSD it would be much easier to fix and would look better probably.
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.o2designz.com/forum/uploads/U531-1216946892.jpg[/img]
^ Thanks a ton to Big Pimpin for the sig.^
My Sigs http://www.freewebs.com/sjnez46/sjnez46ssiggallery.htm
SJNez46
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics ExpertWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jake_twothousandfive » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:32 pm

SJNez46 wrote:heres the best i could do with the jpeg. Doesnt look great though. If WS still has the PSD it would be much easier to fix and would look better probably.
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.o2designz.com/forum/uploads/U531-1216946892.jpg[/img]

Damn it I hate myself for what I'm about to say. :-/

But it looks like the lettering is off now. "Touch" appears to be slightly higher than "EM All" and in the gaps that you created the dark faded blue disappears between the letters losing some of the flow it had. This is probably the only sig I'm ever going to use and I want it to look just right. Kirby Puckett will always be my favorite ballplayer because of the memories I have of him while growing up.

I apologize for criticizing your work when you went out of your way to help me out. I'm not even sure how you did what you did so I really have no business critiquing it. I really, really appreciate the effort though.

I'm sorry if I come off as an a-hole for this. O:-)
"Don't take anything for granted, because tomorrow is not promised to any of us." ---Kirby Puckett
jake_twothousandfive
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterWeb Supporter

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests